Fulfilling my destiny(Chapter 1)

Janus's POV

I was only five years old when the man in black had taken me away from my family. It all started as a normal day. My mom,dad,cousin and i were playing in the park. It was a peace full day in central city and that was thanks to my dad and my cousin.You see my family wasn't the same as other family's. They where fast and i mean super fast. My dad worked as a forensic scientist down at the central city police department.  But you see this wasn't what made my dad fast. It was his secret identity that made him fast. In fact he was the fastest man alive. He was the Flash. And my cousin Wally was the teenager sidekick Kid Flash and member of the young justice team. But mother wasn't fast or anything but she was still pretty cool. This was because she was the famous newspaper writer Iris West. And i was the not so fast son. I wasn't as special as my dad or cousin. Dad and Wally theorized that it was because my connection to this thing they called the speed force was still growing. An that one day soon my speed would activate and i would be granted my speed. But for now i was the not so fast son of the flash and that was OK with me. We were currently at the central city memorial park Dad, wally and i were throwing a football around as mother watched us with a bright smile sitting in the grass a distance away from us. I also had a bright smile on my face as i threw the ball around with my dad and cousin. But the bright cheerful mood soon changed. For a split second i could feel some type of dark energy in the area around us. I stopped running for the football letting it hit the ground a few distances away. 

"Janus whats wrong." 

Dad called out jogging up to me with Wally right behind him. 

"Somethings coming and quick." I said turning around to them. They looked at me with surprised and confused faces. Wally was going to say something until he was interrupted by a monster like scream behind me. I turned around looking at the source of the noise to this day i still wish i hadn't. I turned around just to bump into a mans leg. I bounced off of the mans leg falling to the ground. I looked up to see the most scariest man i had ever seen. He was dressed in the same flash costume that my dad wore. But the costume was darkly black with red outlining his suit. On his chest was a red lightning bolt on his chest. And his face oh god his face was the most horrifying part of him. His mask was ripped on left side revealing his horribly disfigured face. His eyes were pure black and his sharp canine like teeth protruded were his lips were suppose to be. His face could only personify one thing.... death it's self. 

He ran passed me in a blur of pure red lightning. Punching my father in the face and back handing Wally a second later. 

"Barry Wally !!" 

My mother screamed out running towards them. The monster screamed at my mother almost as a warning not to get any closer. Mother stopped were she was paralyzed in fear. The death like creature turned around staring at me. Before zooming past me taking me by my hood.

"Janus !!!" 

My mother called out to me before i was swooped up by the creature and taken away. I couldn't see what was happening next since my vision turned blurred.

By the time my vision resided to normal the creature had stopped.

Everything was dark like we were in a area of eternal nightfall.

He dropped me from his hold and i fell to the ground with a thud.

"Hey that wasn't nice i don't know what you want with me but take me back right now !!!"

I said banging my fists on his legs in desperation. But the creature just stared off into the distance like he was waiting for something. I kept banging on the creatures legs tears going down my face.

"He can't hear you".

A familiar voice that sounded like dad said calling out to me. I whipped around to the source of the voice but i was confused at what i saw. 

"Dad ?" 

I said seeing a floating red mass of electricity.

" I am not your father i am merely the speed-force talking to you"  The speed-force said all emotion devoid from its voice.

"Why am i here ? and did you bring me here ?" I asked the speed-force curiously.

"To answer your second question i am the one who brought you here, and to answer your second question it is to fulfill you destiny." The speed-force answered.

"My destiny ?" 

I asked shocked that i had some type of role to play in whatever the speed-force had planned.

"Child your destiny is to inherit the powers of the black flash." 

The speed-force said now appearing next to the creature that had brought me here.

"The person you see here is the result of a speedster who messes with time or the multi-verse for there own personnel gain. He use to be one of your fathers greatest foes, i made him into a grim reaper so to speak since normal death wasn't fast enough to keep up with speedsters. But you my child will be different i will pass on to you the speed of Hunter Zolomon so that you may forge your own path as a speedster Janus."

"Wait so that means i'm going to be speedster like my father and cousin ?!" 

I said not caring about the rest of the speed-forces explanation only the part that matter'd to me the most. The part were i would be able to be a speedster.

The speed-force sighed wearily before responding to my question. 

"Yes child you will be a speedster like your father and cousin Wally West and Barry Allen. But there is a requirement for you to inherit Zolomon's speed you will go into a coma for five earth years and will have the body of a eighteen yea....." The speed-force said before i had interrupted him.

"Ill do it !" I said enthusiastically

The speed-force didn't reply instead the black flash had ran in-front of me instantly appearing next to me picking me up with one hand holding me in the air by my neck. Vibrating his hand to the point were it was a blur to me. He then stabbed it in my chest my excited expression turned into one of shock as i felt my heart stop and the black Flash dispersing into a red lightning bolt into the hole in my chest. I looked down at my chest as the red lightning that was the black Flash to see a scar of a red lightning bolt in the center of my chest. I felt pain course throughout my body causing me to black out. I hit the ground with a thud the last thing i heard was the voice of the speed-force. 

"An so it begins....the destiny of Janus the speedster" The speed-force said with a amuse chuckle in its voice before everything went quite.