You've Arrived At Panic Station

Guys, we've arrived at the end of this incredible "book of madness", my first journey in an amazing world that is the Muse Universe.

I really appreciated (and I am still appreciating) your collaboration in making this story a rollercoaster of feelings (mostly excitement -did I spell that right-), so THANK YOU to all the amazing people who read this.

Again I am so sorry for not posting daily as I used to, but I've been really busy and when I've got a little of freetime I would rather take a nap, so I won't be exhausted during the week.
But why did I come back tonight? Well, Matthew Bellamy and Dominic Howard have posted on instagram a couple of pics that remembered me how weird and coll Muse is at the same time. And how fucked up (sorry not sorry) this book is because of them. I mean, look at this

Dommeh being his handsome self as always

Maffo being the akward one as alwaysTell me, which other band would do the same things? Obvsly Chris is missing why chris are you doing this to us *

Tell me, which other band would do the same things? Obvsly Chris is missing why chris are you doing this to us *.*

I am lucky to belong to such a beautiful fandom. I love you all, you made me laugh a lot with every single one of your comments (I'm a psycho, I know).

The next book will be out #soon, continuing this journey with a lot of new stuff, Funny Faces,  Cwazy Edits and more. Read it. You'll never know.

Cheers, Emma.