Everything is going too well.

Strade was released from hospital a few days after being shot. Sano said he would check up on Strade to the doctor. Strade needed time alone to think. So Rire gave him his place. He really needed to think what was best for him without people whispering in his ear. Strade was sat on the end of his bed with his arm in a sling listening to the sounds of the water filling up the bath tub. He was thinking of the positives and the negatives of being Pregnant. He could get away with being an asshole, eat what he wanted, have a little human who needed him as no one else really cared about him when he was a child. Then again he thought of things like childbirth and dying. would this child be half human and half demon or god knows what. Strade sighed heavily and got up to take his bath. While in the bath he put his head under water and thought it would be best if he just stayed there. Then something went bang inside his head that made him scream under water. Strade raised his head from under the water then started to cry to himself. The fuck is wrong with him he thought. He got out of the bath, got dressed, went down stairs, barely ate anything, watched bad TV then went to bed. His mind continued to drown with thoughts.

a few weeks went by and Sano kept to his word and checked up on Strade. Sano noticed Strade not really coping very well. "Are you okay Strade? I mean really? you seem really happy one moment then really depressed and angry." said Sano. Strade looked at him and said "No I'm fine. I'm just Pregnant that's all." Sano went silent for a moment. "Are you keeping the baby?" asked Sano quietly. Strade didn't answer Sano. They were silent for awhile and then Sano decided to leave Strade to it. After an hour or so Strade was watching bad TV, when the door bell went off. Strade sighed and got up to answer it. Strade opened the door a crack and looked out to see who it was, he saw the sunglasses, "Ever heard of a phone Rire?" asked Strade opening the door and standing a side so Rire could come in. Rire walked in and said "I don't know your number and I don't have a cell phone, even if I did would you answer it knowing it was me calling?" Strade closed the door and said "Probably not, but then again I would most likely call you back." Rire grinned a little. "Why are you here? I'm guessing you want to know my answer about the baby." said Strade sitting down again, turning the TV off. "Yes, I mean this is my baby too but I will respect what your answer will be." Said Rire letting his black tentacles fly about freely. Strade Sighed, and got up to looked at Rire, "Take your glasses off so I can see your eyes damn it." said Strade, Rire pulled down his glasses but not removing them. "Typical." said Strade rolling his eyes, Strade took a deep breath and finally said, "I'm keeping the baby, I didn't have a great childhood, my parents ignored me and when they noticed I was even there they would just scream abuse at me then beat me. My sister on the other hand got everything. I was the black sheep, I need this baby for me not just for you! I have a chance to be normal, well I mean as normal as I could ever be. So yeah the baby is here to stay." Strade waited for Rire to talk, When he was met by a black tentacle under his chin making him look up at Rire, The tentacle was shaking a little, and then Strade saw why, Rire was crying!! Strade felt tears forming in his eyes, "Please don't start crying! you'll make me cry plus your ugly when you cry" joked Strade. Rire laughed a little still crying at the news. Rire bent down to his Pregnant Human and kissed him softly on the lips, Strade kissed him back and they hugged each other. "I love you Strade." said Rire. Strade cried a little bit more finally hearing that Rire Loved him! "I love you too Rire. we can do this right?" said Strade. "Of course we can! I'm here! for both of you!" said Rire sounding excited. Strade bit his bottom lip and giggled, "I'm feeling horny if I'm honest." Rire kissed him quickly and said "Okay well we need to fix that huh." Strade nodded knowing he was going to have sex, but this kinda worried him, he hasn't had sex since he found out he was pregnant, Rire lifted him up and placed him softly on the sofa. Locking eyes on each other Rire undid Strade's pants and slowly pulled them off and throw them on the floor. Strade leaned in to pull Rire's pants off too, still making eye contact, They started to kiss deeply as Strade wrapped his legs around Rire's waist grabbing Rire's cock and pumping it slowly. Rire moaned softly. Rire's tentacles got to work, wrapping themselves around Strade's aching cock pumping it and rubbing the head of his cock softly. "mmm!!" cried Strade. Rire's cock started to leak pre-cum so Rire rubbed the pre-cum against Strade's bare asshole. "Ah!" said Strade biting his lip and rocking his hips slowly against Rire's dick. Rire Started to kiss Strade again slipping his tongue into Strade's open mouth, their Tongues danced, as Rire pushed his cock deep inside Strade's ass, "Ahh! mm!!" cried Strade breaking off the kiss, so Rire started to bite and suck on Strade's neck. Rire pulled out slowly and slipped back in slowly. Strade wrapped his arms around Rire's neck, as Rire started to get faster. Moans filled the air, Heavy breathing, skin slapping against each other, by the time they both felt close to their climax they were both as naked as the day they were born, sweat covered their skins, making them stick to everything including each other. Their hair was plastered to their foreheads. "I'm coming Rire." huffed Strade, throwing his head side to side. "Cum for me baby." said Rire though breathes. "ahh, ahh! Rire!" cried Strade as he came on Rire's Pelvis, Rire wiped his hand over Strade's cum and put his fingers in his mouth tasting his Human's salty juices, "MMM! you taste so good Strade!" Hummed Rire. Strade smiled, and said in a dark, deep sexy voice, "Finnish me!" Rire was turned on even more. Rire wrapped his arms around Strade's legs and continued to pound his ass. Strade rolled his eyes and started to moan deeply again. Rire licked his lips and moaned deeply. "Oh! mmmm!" said Rire as he cummed in Strade as deeply as he could. After a minute or two They looked deeply into each others eyes again and kissed. Strade let go of Rire's hips by letting his legs go, and Rire crawled down a little to kiss Strade's bare belly, Strade got a little embarrassed and turned a little red. Rire saw this and stroked Strade's face with a tentacle. "Wanna take a bath with me?" said Strade. Rire smiled and said "Yes."  They both got up together still butt naked and walked hand in hand together up the stairs towards the bathroom. When they got their Rire turned the water on and turned to his Human and held him in a loving embrace and closed the door quietly. Leaving the hallway in darkness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:) I hope you like lol