Group Chat Name: Senators

~Senator Amedala has invited Uncle Ono, Senator Organa, Senator Dichi and Senator Petoni to the group chat~

Senator Amedala: Good afternoon senators.

Uncle Ono: Greetings Padmei

Senator Organa: Hello Padmei

Senator Dichi: Good afternoon Senator Amedala.

Senator Petoni: Hello Senator Amedala, and a hello to you to Dichi.

Senator Dichi: Hi Petoni

Senator Amedala: I've invited you all here because we need to discuss the mishaps of the Banking Clan.

Senator Organa: You heard about that?

Senator Amedala: Yes, and it has me worried.

Uncle Ono: I feel the same way my sweet.

Senator Dichi: What can we do? The Banking Clan is in total chaos due to the separatists.

Senator Amedala: I agree Dichi, that is one of my concerns. But it's not due to the separatists, it's because of the separatists.

Senator Dichi: That is what I meant.

Senator Petoni: I've been hearing that Senator Daud is leaving the Banking Clan. He says he has no quarrel with the separatists.

Senator Organa: That was nothing more than a rumor you heard Senator Petoni. It's been going around the building and Jedi Temple for many rotations.

Senator Petoni: Rumor or not, I still stand by it.

~Senator Petoni left the group chat~

Uncle Ono: We should probably go, we need to be with the rest of the Senate in order to vote against the Banking Clan.

Senator Amedala: Right, let's go.

Senator Organa: Right behind you Padmei. :D

Senator Dichi: I'm coming too.

Senator Organa: .... :/

~Senators Amedala, Dichi, Organa, and Uncle Ono have left the group chat~