Chapter 10 ~ Taken: Part 2

Start from the beginning

"Calm down! Adriana is going to be okay. I'll get Davina and she can do a locator spell." He explains, and Klaus throws him off and growls as he shouts.

"I am going to slaughter every witch in the French Quarter, and EVERY, one of you are going to help me find her, or I will rip your hearts out. Marcel, go and get the rest of the Night and Day walkers and to do a search through the woods for them.

"Rebekah, you go get Elijah and the two of you will search the central square. I want every rock turned over until we find her! Then the witches will pay." He snarls, and storms out of the room, downstairs, out of the house and into the streets.

Rana instantly joins him, her brown hair blowing in the sudden wind and she nods softly. "There going to kill her for her power, Klaus. There scared of her, I don't know why but I just know that there scared. I can feel them starting to draw magic from there ancestors. We don't have much time." She says over the howling wind, and Klaus turns to her and nods.

"Your with me little witch, your going to help me find my daughter and help me kill every witch involved in this." He says searingly, and grabs her arm. In any other scenario Ranaora would have brought him to his knees, but she doesn't want to mess with him right now. They all know that they have to find Adriana Mikaelson. Before it's to late.

__________________________________________________

Sophie Deveraux sets the baby down on a table in the witches hideout in the far back of the woods, and puts some candles her. The baby screams and cries, but Sophie just jams a cloth into her mouth, causing her to gag and cry harder. 

Sabine sighs and lights the candles with her finger, before turning to her friend. "Soph, I know that we need to kill her, but do you have to be so mean and cruel?" She asks, and removes the cloth from the childs mouth and strokes her blonde head. Instantly soothing the child.

"Look Sabine, why don't you just go and put up the binding spell? We need to keep the vampires, werewolves, and other witches, that aren't already in here, out." Sophie snaps back, and hears the pounding of the rain against the roof of the hut.

There hideout is a small hut made out of bricks and rocks, with an invisable shield around it to block out all witch craft and harmful things from the outside. Inside the hut there is candles on the walls, a bookshelf, some food and water, and a long table that Adriana is now laid in the center of. Now, Sophie places her hands over the baby, and three more witches join her around the table and they chant a spell in latin.

The wind picks up and howls loudly, shaking the hut  as the witches slice through the protection spell that Ranaora has placed on the child. The chant louder and longer, the rain picking up as it hammers down on the roof and a loud clap of thunder echo's through the woods.

Adriana screams loudly and cries, terrified of these strange people and the storm going on around her. She sits up and tries to crawl away when Sophie rudely pushes her back down and flicks her wrist as ropes tie around her ankles, waist, and upper body.

Turning her arms and legs red with ropeburn. The child screams in pain, and wails loudly. "Would somebody please shut that damn baby up?" Sophie yells over the wind and the chanting, Sabine instantly by her side as she soothes the baby into a softer cry.

"Your scaring her Soph! You all are." She shouts at her angrily.

Sohpie shakes her head, "It doesn't matter Sabine! This demon baby is going to be dead in a few minutes anyways. Now shut up and let me focus!" Sophie shouts back.

Sabine bites her lip, but let's them go on ahead and chant. Her heart burning with guilt.

_________________________________________

Rebekah dashes out of the house, and walks down the streets trying to listen for Adriana's soft heartbeat. Not realizing where she is going, she rams right into what seems like a wall and staggers backwards holding her head. She looks up and glares at the soft face of her brother Elijah. "What in the bloody hell is your problem?" She demands, and stares at him.

"Well, if I remember correctly, you are the one that ran into me. What is wrong Rebekah?" He asks her, sensing her nervousness and worry.

"Well, long story short Elijah, the bloody witches daggered me in the back and stole Adriana. Nik is boiling with rage, and were all out scavenging the Quarter and woods for her, oh, and Hayley is drunk. I'm supposed to find you, and we are going to turn over every damn rock until we find her." She explains fluently.

In all her life, she has never ever seen Elijah this angry and fearful. His eyes clouding over, and his whole body tensing up. He lets his eyes change to red, a sign that means trouble. In all the years she has known him, Rebekah has only seen her brother change into a vampire a handful of time.

"Elijah, listen to me, calm down. Standing here like a flubbering, angry idiot isn't going to change anything. We have to find Adriana, and we have to do it now. C'mon, I know where to start looking for her at." She says, and grabs her brothers hand, and darts down the vacant streets.

___________________________________

The End! Well, for now anyways. Let me know what you think of it, and if I should continue. I might put in a Author's Note after this. :) Thanks! XOXO Hayley