22

Author: Sorry for mistakes

Beat a bitch up. Yup.

......

Mateo POV
I laid in my bed staring at the ceiling for a long time just thinking.
I told India that I was "In love" with Arianna. She believed it. Why didn't I just tell her how I really feel? I'm too scared. I'm a punk. Admitting it. But anyway I still have to think about it. I need a lot more time to myself. I'm actually trying to make her jealous but I don't know if its working. I rise up and walk down the stairs. India is on her phone looking through Instagram. I go and sit next to her.

"Hey." I say.

"Hi." She said not making eye contact.

"Aren't you bored?" I say slouching in the seat.

"Yep. I sure am." She said.

"Well. What you wanna do?" I look at her.

"I don't know. Go ask your future girlfriend, Arianna."

I look down. "Forgot about her."

"How could you forget someone you love?" She said. Her facial expression was difficult to read. It's always hard to figure out what India's thinking. That's what makes her special.

"I know. But I haven't spoke to her in so long."

She frowned at whatever was on her phone.

"I think you should talk to her." She said still frowning.

"I will but I-"

"No you really need to talk to her 'cause look." She said showing me her phone. There was a picture of me as a baby on Arianna's page. In the caption it had my birthplace and....ADRESS?!

"Whoa. The fuck?!" I said snatching the phone.

India looked somewhat confused.

"Yoooo. No she fucking did not!" I scream tossing the phone back to India.

"Nah, respond and report her please." I said pulling my hair.

I watched India type,

Indie_IW: AnnaAria you are crazy. I'm reporting you. Take this shit down.

She was done typing and I pulled out my phone and started to type when I found the page.

Shmateo_: AnnaAria wtf is wrong with you! You need to take this down right now. My mama live here and I don't need chaos coming to my damn house. You straight fucked up in the head fr. I wish you would try this shit again I'll expose yo hoe ass. I knew I should've ever trusted you.

When I was done typing, I got up and went outside and over to the car. India followed behind me and got inside with me.

"Where we going?" She asked.

"To confront." I say pulling off quick.

We made it to Arianna's house and I got out and banged on her door. I had checked to see if she took the picture down and she never did. The door came open and Arianna popped up. She smiled.

"Hey Mateo how are you?" She said all friendly like shit is great.

"Don't be doing that fake shit. You know why I'm here. Take the picture down. I bet you that thousands of my fans already reported you by now. I don't have time for your drama. I really don't. This is nothing to play around with, this is serious. It's for me and India's safety. Now take it down." I said angrily.