10

Author: Thank you all for this once again. There is a lot in this chapter and you guys should enjoy. Sorry for mistakes

......

Mateo POV
I came in the house with my bags and plopped on the couch. I was sore as hell from nationals. We practiced day and night.
"Mateo we gotta put this stuff up bro, let's go." Ayleo said pulling his bags upstairs. I could tell he was tired too. I sighed and stood up pulling the bags with me up the stairs. I made it to my room and just threw my shit on the bed. Ion feel like putting that up right now. India and the rest of them are at school around this time so I couldn't go see them. India decided she didn't want to do homeschooling anymore because she wanted to be more with her friends so she's back at the school. I'm glad I missed school on Monday 'cause we had a test. I still gotta take it anyway though, damn. I laid back on my bed and stretched. I'm gonna take me a good and long shower so I can feel better.
I grabbed everything I needed. Once I got my clothes I hopped in the shower and washed my hair while I was there. After I got out, I dried and put on my clothes with some socks and my white Givenchy slides. I came out and combed through my hair. My phoned buzzed in my pocket and I took it out to look at it.

FlawlessIndia😍: pick up the phone. I need to talk to you. 🙁

I frowned and sat my things down walking over to my bed sitting on the edge. I called her and she picked up quick.
"I regret coming back here." She said as soon as she picked up.
"Why, wassup?" I asked curiously. I heard a male voice in the background, then I heard her voice kinda yelling at the person. What's going on over there?
"India?" I said. "Huh?" She answered.
"Did you hear me?"
"No, I'm sorry what?"
"I said what's up?"
"Oh, Zavi just tried to get back with me and I told him no and we started arguing and he punched the locker and now his hand is bleeding and there is chaos in the hallway." She said. "What the fuck he punch the locker for?"
"I don't know." I placed my hand on my face and shook my head. That's what his stupid ass gets.
"Well are you okay?" I asked her. "Yeah I'm fine, but can you come get me outta here?" She asked.
"I can't take you out of school India." I chuckled.
"Nigga yes you can! I'm going back to homeschooling 'cause I can't take this. Just please come get me." She whined.
I played with my hair as I thought.
"Yeah here I come." I said. She squealed excitedly. "Thank you, can't wait to get out of here!" She said.
I laughed before saying goodbye. I finished what I was doing before and then I ran to Ayo's room.
"Take me to the school, I'm picking India up." I said to him. He looked up and mugged me.
"The keys are right there." He pointed. My eyes widened. "Wait, you're finally letting me drive your car?" I said excitedly. "Yeah whatever just don't wreck my shit." He said. "Bet." I said grabbing his keys. He never let's  me drive his car. I ran downstairs and put my slides back on and skipped my ass out the door. I opened the door and got inside. I pushed to start and later pulled off.

I stopped in front of the school building and I saw India come out. I smiled and got out the car. "Hey." She smiled back.
"Wassup." I said opening the door for her. She got in and I closed it going to the other side and hopping in.
"Where you wanna go besides home?"
I asked. She thought for a minute before looking at me. "Waffle House." She said slowly. "Why you say it like that?" I laughed. "Because I'm hungry." She said in a daze. "Okay, it is then."
I pulled up to Waffle House and I opened the door. When I did, the door hit another person's car and I don't know why, but it made a scratch.
I cursed under my breath and looked at it. It's not really that noticeable.
India gasped. "Oooh. Mateo you in trouble. Ayleo is gonna kill you." She said looking as well.
"I'll figure something out, let's go." I said walking away from it. We went inside and the smell of waffles in the morning hit my nose.
"What you want?" I asked India. "Just the waffles with sausage. I don't like eggs." She said scrunching up her face. "Why not?" I asked. "They taste awful to me." She said. I smiled and went to the counter to order the food.
"I'm paying." India said trying to hand the lady her card. I stopped her and shook my head. "No, I got it." I assured her. She stopped and looked at me. Then shrugged her shoulders and put her card back in her purse.
"That's fine with me." She said. I laughed before getting the food and paying with my card. We sat at a booth and began to eat and talk.
"I don't know how you can do it. I really don't like that school, man." India said. I shrugged and ate some of my waffles. "I just go with it." I said.
"Well, how was nationals? What do you do anyway?" She asked.
"We went to Detroit for the nationals and we met up with Kida the great and it's basically just a big performance. My manager has been working with us on coreagraphy dances." I explained.
"Oh. That sounds fun." She said. "Yeah it kinda is, but it can be tiring."