Takeout (Norway x Reader)

Requested by: @AnimeJazzy123

Lukas had been quiet all day... per usual. That was until he was carrying in the snacks for the mid day movie marathon you'd both planned. He tripped a little and dropped all the snacks yet he was still standing.
"Oh fuck me." He whispered angrily, just in your ear shot. He gathered them up and sat down next to you, snacks placed on the coffee table. You smirked at him.
"That wasn't an invitation," he whispered sheepishly, face plain and steady. You moved closer to him grinning widely. He put a hand out and squeaked.
"I-I mean it (y/n)... leave me be!" Lukas spoke a little louder this time. As he tried shuffling away he fell on his back. You scooted right over him and gave an alluring smile. His ice blue eyes shone through his blonde mop of hair. Panic struck on his face. He blushed at the action and shrunk down beneath you. In response you  hummed quietly as you leant down on him. His light blushing turned scarlet red and he diverted his eyes from your gaze. You pressed your body tightly to his allowing no gap between you.
"(Y/N)..." he managed to squeak out as you leaned in close and placed your face by his ear. A clear gasp was heard from Lukas' body. Every breath he made echoed in the silence and his heart beat thumping against your chest.
"I think..." you began whispering in his ear seductively, "we should get takeout for dinner."
You jumped up from on top of him and sat back on your side of the seatee. Acting like nothing happened you started the DVD. Lukas shot a cold hard glare towards you.
"I hate you." Lukas snarled as he threw a cushion at you