The Jacket, The Kiss and being Yao's Miss! (Rebel!China x Reader)

You had fallen in love with that bad boy, Yao. He hung around with the Allies. The Allies were known for being a notorious gang. Their rivals being the Axis Powers. It had been a normal day out with the gang and now Yao was walking you home. Sure he could be threatening but really he was a complete softy. He had leant you his dark red jacket and it was really oversized on you. But honestly? You didn't really care. It was comfy and it smelt of your damn hot boyfriend. He was next to you, his hair in a loose pony, a yellow polo, white jeans and red sneakers. He usually wore stuff like this. At least it suited him. You had his hand in yours and you couldn't help but smile, you were recapping the days events, messing around the skate park, shouting at the Axis, the cheek kiss off Yao... That kiss. You and Yao always kissed but that kiss was special. Something about it was better than the rest. Maybe you could steal another one... Before you knew it you were back home. He grinned at you and pulled you close. Maybe you didn't have to steal it. Thats when he dipped down and locked his lips with yours. This was far better than the one earlier. Much better. Once you finished and said goodbye you went in your house almost giddy. Then your phone went off. It was Yao.
"I want that jacket back mind ;) xx"
You giggled and went upstairs. You'd return it tomorrow, in return for a kiss that is.

A/N: yea I know he doesn't sound like a rebel but I dunno what else name it xD
Serious now guys... I NEED requests, I'm literally stumped on what to write.