Kaoru?

"Butch!" Brick yelled.

"Leave me alone!" I yelled back.

"But Butch-"

"I said, LEAVE ME ALONE!!"

"But Butch, we have something for you!" Boomer joined in.

"Why? You DO know how much this day hurts me so much!"

Today is my 23rd b-day (sorry about the last chapter. Let's just say that this is the same day as the last chapter) and the day Kaoru died.

"We know but your definition of this day will be changed!"

Definition of this day? What?

I opened the door to see my brothers standing.

"What do you mean?" I asked slowly.

"Just come downstairs with us and we'll show you," Brick said.

I thought about it for a minute. I don't want anyone to see my guilty figure, especially to Kaoru's family. They again invited their friends to our birthday party. I was the only one who didn't attend to it.

"I don't wanna show myself," I said.

"Okay then, we'll give you our present to you in your room," Brick said.

"Okay," I said.

"Okay," Boomer said with excitement, "we'll be back. Just stay right here," he said and went they both went downstairs. I rolled my eyes.

Do you think I'll leave my room after the most horrible moment to me happened? I thought.

I lied down at my bed and waited for an hour for them. Does that really take long to bring a present to someone?

"Butch, we're here," Boomer said.

"Go in," I said.

They both entered the room with a large box. Good thing they have some shrinking powers or else I'll have to get out.

"Don't use your destruction powers to open this because we worked HARD on that! Even though we already did this 5 years ago..."

"We'll leave you alone for now. See ya!" Boomer said and they both went out, closing the door.

I looked at the present, it's pretty big to be honest. It almost touched the ceiling. It's a big white box with green ribbon tied on it.

I slowly untied the ribbon and slowly opened the box.

Inside was a person with short and crazy raven black hair, lime green eyes about the age of 21.

"Hi Butch, I finally get to see you again," she said.

I stood there, shock, speechless... I stared at her, not believing what I'm seeing.

"K-Kaoru?"