Meeting Her

"Butch, this is Kaoru, Momoko and Miyako's friend," Brick said, pointing at the raven-haired girl.

She has a crazy, short raven black hair and lime green eyes. She's wearing a tight black t-shirt with a green jacket over it, dark blue jeans, and black sneakers. She is dressed differently than the other two. She kinda looks like a boy.

"Hi Butch," she said to me.

Her voice is kinda rough actually.

"Hi," I answered.

"We were thinking that maybe you guys could get along," Miyako said.

"I wish I can but I can't," I said.

"Why not?"

"Well..."

"Butch is right. It's a bit... complicated." Brick rubbed the back of his neck.

[Time skip (I don't know how to continue that conversation) to 6:00PM]

"How come I never see you in class?" someone asked.

I turned around only to see Kaoru opening the door.

"Why are you in my room?" I asked, not answering her question.

"Nothing. Just wanna... visit you."

"Can't you read? You already saw the sign at my door right?"

"I know but I couldn't stop myself," she looked around, "Now I see why you don't want anyone in your room."

"Yeah. It's a junkyard. It also kinda stinks in here but I can live with that."

"Back to my question, how come I never see you in class?"

"I never go to your school. I'm home schooled."

"How come?"

 "Still, I can't tell you."

"I hate secrets..." she muttered.

I hate not telling people the reasons why I can't tell them because they annoy me.

"Come here," I whispered to her.

"Why?"

"Just come!"

She obeyed and went to me. I closed and locked the door.

"What is it?" she asked.

"I probably shouldn't be saying this to you but..."

"But?"

"Just promise me first that you won't tell anyone."

"Why? My friends are always annoying about secrets. How am I supposed to not tell them?"

"I don't know. Just say it's too personal."

"Okay. I promise."

I bit my lower lip. Brick and dad's gonna kill me if they knew I told her this.

"You may not believe this but... my brothers and I... have... powers...," I said slowly.

She tried to stop laugh. "P-powers?" she said, almost letting out her laughter.

"I knew you wouldn't believe me but it's true," I said.

"Does that explain the broken stuff here?"

"I was the one who broke these things. My brothers are lucky."

"Things always break. It's normal. No one can have powers."

"Oh yeah? Well, you want a demonstration?"

"Sure. Just to make sure you weren't joking."

I looked around so I can find anything I could destroy. I hate destroying things...

I grabbed one of my old frames (again with the frames...) and showed it to her.

"A frame?" she tilted her head, "What's the frame gotta do wi-"

Before she could even finish, the frame broke. My powers went out.

She looked at it with her eyes wide. "H-how?"

I told her how Brick, Boomer and I got powers, creation is theirs, destruction is mine. She just listened to me with her eyes wide in disbelief.

"Why would your dad make such dangerous gun and leave it with you boys?" she asked.

I shrugged. We heard a knock on my door. I opened it to see Brick.

"Momoko said they need to go," Brick said.

"Bye guys," Kaoru said, walking out the door. Once the girls are out the door, Brick turned to me with a stern look on his face. I gulped.

"Why did you tell her?" he asked me.

"I couldn't help myself," I answered.

"*sigh* Next time, don't do it again. Hopefully she won't tell anyone."

"She won't. I made her promise."

-----

A/N: Frames, always with the frames. I couldn't think of anything else. *Smiles* Thanks for reading!! :-)