News from Manny

En başından başla

I turned around to see a pair of groggy blue eyes staring into mine, half open.

"Where do you think your going?" Jack asked me huskily, which made me blush.

"U-um....o-outside." I stuttered out.

"Your not going anywhere." he said and dragged me to his bed, and snuggled into me.

I blushed even more for some reason. "J-Jack....it's kinda late y-ya know."

"7:30 isn't late Y/N." Jack replied and yawned.

He turned me towards him and slammed his lips on mine, surprising me, but I still kissed back.

We broke apart for air after a few minutes, and Jack hugged me tighter.

"Don't....leave...." he said in between yawns, and immediately fell asleep.

I stayed there for a few minutes, and then slipped out of his grip. I put a soft pillow in my place, and went out of the room. It was already 8:00 am.

Everyone except Jack and Sandy were there, and I joined them at the table.

"Good morning." I said as I grabbed a plate with (f/d). 

"Mornin' mate." Bunny replied.

"Are you seriously gonna eat dessert first?" Tooth asked me.

"Yup." I replied, popping the 'p'.

Around 30 minutes later, Jack and Sandy came out. And then I remembered the news I had to tell everyone.

"Hey, guys. I have some news." I said, and everyone looked at me.

"Is it good news or bad news?" Jack asked.

"Kinda bad." I replied. "And Manny told me."

Sandy gestured for me to continue.

"He told me that Lucretia and Pitch are planning a surprise attack which is gonna be even stronger then before, because they're combining their powers. And they also stole a spell book which magnified their already combined powers." I said.

Everyone looked surprised and Tooth gasped.

"So we need to train!" North exclaimed, and stood up from the table.

He walked down a corridor, and we all followed him, grabbing our weapons along the way.

North took some turns and finally stopped in front of a room with 2 big doors.

He pushed them open, and walked inside.

Inside, there were punching bags, a rock climbing wall with spikes, and basically everything you would see in a training room.

We all went at one place, and North stood in the middle.

"We train now for battle against Lucretia and Pitch." North said, and we all nodded. Our weapons were on the other side of the room, since we could only use our hands.

"3....2....1...."Bunny said, and everyone already started.

I was about to punch a punching bag, but black sand covered it.

I screamed, and everyone turned to look at me, and saw the now black punching bag.

And then Lucretia and Pitch appeared.

"Thanks for the countdown." Lucretia said to Bunny.

Pitch snapped his fingers, and cages surrounded us. Black horses guarded them.

And we were teleported to his lair.

Without our weapons.

Ya, we're dead.

Guys guys, pretty important news here too. I MIGHT not be able to update today or tomorrow because my uncle will be using all the wifi up to download a horror movie. I'm SUPER sorry! But I said might :). So we'll see. Thx for understanding. Don't get frostbite! ~HPF OUTTTT!