T W E N T Y - S E V E N

The next week flew by quickly and before I knew it we were already flying back to Korea.

Tae and I had made a plan to go to Daegu while the others went home.

We planned out many things we wanted to get out of the way.

Things such as him meeting my parents, me meeting his parents, and him meeting Jun Yi.

I knew he was least excited for the last one but he wasn't complaining so neither was I.
-
"Have fun you two! Travel safely!" Jin calls out as Tae and I set out for our ride to Daegu.

I was quite excited to go home and see my parents and I'm​ sure it was showing.

"I'm kinda nervous." Tae says from beside me as we make our way onto the subway cart.

"Why?" I ask.

"What if your parents don't like me?" He asks and I can hear the worry in his voice.

"Don't worry, I'm sure they'll love you. I know I do." I smile and he breaks out into a smile too.

"I already know my parents will love you" He says and I smirk.

"Of course. Who wouldn't." I joke and he laughs then says: "Crazy people."
-
Finally we arrive in Daegu and set out to get to my house.

When we finally arrive we walk inside and I set my bag down.

"Mom! Dad! I'm home" I say and after a couple of minutes my mom appears with a giant smile on her face.

"Welcome home honey!" She says as she engulfs me in a tight hug.

"Who is this handsome young man?" She asks once she pulls back and examines Tae.

"Mom this is Taehyung, my boyfriend." I smile as I wrap my arm around his.

"Awe so this is him! I've heard so much about you. I'm glad Y/n finally brought you here so I could meet you." My mother says happily and Tae gives her a friendly smile.

"It's nice to finally meet you." He says with a full bow and my mother smiles and gives me a thumbs up and a wink which makes me blush a bit.

"You two must be hungry! Oh let me go cook up something!" My mom says before hurrying into the kitchen.

I laugh a little then grab ahold of Tae's hand and pull him in the direction of my bedroom.

When we get inside he looks around, taking everything in.

"Ah so this is where my Y/n grew up huh?" He asks in a cute and playful voice.

"It sure is." I say.

"Your mom seems nice. I like her." he says and I smile.

"Yeah I get that a lot. All of my friends liked her growing up. They said she was the cool mom." I say and laugh remembering.

"Aha really? I see why." he says as he makes his way to my bed then sits down and looks around again.

I laugh and sit down beside him, resting my hand on top of his.

"Do you wanna know something funny?" I say and he turns his head to look at me, leaving our faces only inches apart.

"Huh?" He asks as he glances down to look at my lips.

"When F/n and I were younger we made a bet that I would never bring a guy in here and kiss him. She said it would never happen but I always thought it would. Turns out it never happened. Funny huh?" I say and he raises his eyebrows and smiles before leaning forward and pressing his lips to mine.

I smile and wrap my arm around his neck, pulling him closer.

Our lips moved together insync as he wrapped his arms around me to deepen the kiss.

It felt as if I was on a cloud of pure bliss. I never wanted this moment to end.

He pulls back slowly and rests his forehead against mine.

"Looks like you've finally won." he says and I laugh and he does too as he pulls back and kisses my forehead.

"With you as my boyfriend, I sure have."
-
"When Y/n was younger she used to have the biggest crush on this one kid in her school! She'd come home everyday talking about how much she loved his cute little rectangular smile and his big brown eyes. Awe it was so adorable!" My mom ushers.

"Aish mom! Quit it." I hiss and Tae laughs and glances over at my mother with a confused look on his face.

"Do you happen to remember the kids name?" He asks.

"I wish I did. Awe Y/n used to be so in love with the kid. Of course it was only puppy love but it was still cute." my mom says and I huff.

It had been so long that I didn't even remember the name of the kid I use to have the hugest crush on in grade school.

"I think I remember her calling him some nickname. It was something simple yet cute. Hmm if I remember correctly she would call him Taetae." my mother says and when she does my eyes widen and I look over to see that Tae's had too.

"Is she talking about-"

"Yup."

"What do you...Oh my! The child was you! How hadn't I noticed this before!? What are the odds that you two would grow up and find each other again?" My mother beams and I feel my face heating.

"I guess we really had went to the same grade school." Tae says with a small laugh.

"I guess so." I say while trying to hide my embarrassment.

"You two are just the cutest!" My mom says and Tae smiles and wraps his arm around my shoulders.

"We sure are. The cutest couple around!" He says and I look over at him and smile.

I was thankful that he wasn't teasing me about having a crush on him when we were in grade school.

It was awkward but at the same time it was cute.

Who would have thought that I'd end up with the same guy I use to have the biggest crush on?

Huh, I guess it really is a small world.