T H R E E

When I woke up the next morning the guys were already gone and the dorm was empty.

I yawn and turn over on my side and check my phone.

I had a text from Taehyung flashed across the screen.

I clicked on it and smiled at what it said.

Are you awake? Jungkook is on his way home. -Taetae😇

Jungkook is coming back already?

Without everyone else.

Before I even questioned it I heard the front door open and I stood up and made my way out.

"Why did you come back so early?" I ask.

"I wasn't feeling well." He says as he slips off his shoes and sits down on the couch.

"Can I get you anything?" I ask him and he looks up and me.

"Just your company." He says then blows me a kiss.

"Are you flirting with me?" I ask and his eyes light up.

"I am." he says.

"Well, just know nothing is gonna come of that." I laugh as I sit down beside him.

"Maybe not now but eventually." he says casually and all I do is laugh as I get comfortable on the couch.
-
We sat there watching stuff for around five hours before the guys actually came home.

It was around 7:30pm now and was actually becoming quite tired.

Sitting around all day just made me bored and tired.

"We're back! Did you guys have fun?" Hoseok asks while smiling widely.

"We just sat and watched TV but yeah." I say as I stand up.

"Are you sleepy?" Taehyung asks.

"A little." I announce and he wraps an arm around my shoulder.

"After we eat you can sleep to your hearts content!" He beams and I smile and nod.

"We're gonna be busy for quite sometime though so we'll have to push back the movie night." Namjoon says and I feel my smile slip away but I nod understanding.

I knew they were busy people but I couldn't help wanting to spend every second with them.

"Why doesn't Y/n become one of our staff. I mean I'm sure she wants a job plus she can hang with us too." Jin grins.

"Really? Would I even be able to?" I ask.

"I mean you'd have to do an interview but it's possible." Yoongi says.

"I'm up for that." I smile.

"Wahh! Y/n would be working with us too!" Taehyung says excitedly.

"Let's just hope we don't get bored of each other." I say.

"I won't get sick of you." I hear Jungkook say and I scoff.

Who knew he'd be this flirtatious.

"Yah! Are you flirting with her?" Taehyung pouts.

"Yeah. Can I not do that? I mean she never mentioned a boyfriend so." Jungkook says.

"He does have a point." Namjoon chuckles.

"I'm not interested in dating right now." I say and he shrugs.

" can still try to change your mind. Now, let's eat." Jungkook says then makes his way out of the room.

A couple of the guys laugh then head after him.

Well this should be interesting.
-
"Wait the interview is right now?!" I ask as the guys push me towards a giant building labeled Bighit entertainment.

"Surprise!" Jimin grins and I pull in my lips as I follow them into the building.

We end up outside of a door labeled Bang PD and I can feel myself becoming nervous as they push the door open.

"Boys, what brings you here?" The guy asks from behind a desk.

"This is Y/n, the girl we told you about." Namjoon says.

"Oh the one living with you guys? Why are you guys here?" He asks as his eyes land on me.

"We wanted Y/n to get a job as one of our staff." Taehyung smiles.

"Staff? I mean we are always welcome to the help but I'd like to sit down and talk with you first." The man says and I nod and sit down where he motioned me too.

"Wait out in the hallway." He says and the guys bow and exit the room.

"How long have you been living in the dorm with the guys?" he asks.

"Only a couple of days." I reply.

"How do you know them?" He asks.

I thought this was an interview about the job.

"My brother is friends with Yoongi." I say.

"Ahh." he stretches then leans back in his chair.

"You're willing to help as staff? Meaning whenever we need someone to fill in as filming, which will be rare, or even sometimes as a stylist?" he asks.

"Of course. I don't mind helping." I say.

"Then okay. I'll just need you to fill out some papers and then you're good to go. You have a job!" He says and I smile and thank him.

That went better than expected.
-
After I finished filling out papers I headed out only to find the guys waiting in the hallway.

"How did it go?" Jimin asks.

"I got the job!" I say.

"That's great! Now you get to come with us instead of sitting in the dorm all day." Taehyung grins as he flings himself at me then hugs me.

"We should go get celebratory lunch!" Jin says and no one objects so that's what we go do.

I didn't actually think I'd get the job but my new boss seemed hella cool so I'm glad I did.

Plus now on top of that I get to work with the guys.

I could already imagine how fun this would be and I was really excited.

I think moving here was a great decision and I hope good things continue to come from this.

I was excited.