N I N E

"Come this way and help me set up." Mel says, grabbing my arm and pulling me in her direction.

I obeyed and followed behind her as I watch Taehyung from a distance.

He looked adorable and I was upset because I couldn't do anything about it.

"Are you excited? This is your first time actually watching something be filmed for them." Mel says as she jumps up and down at my side.

"Should I be excited?" I ask while raising an eyebrow and she scoffs as she glances over at the guys who had begun to film.

They rode a bunch of the rides and played a lot of the games and soon enough, it was finished being recorded.

"Hey." I hear and look up to see Jungkook standing tall in front of me.

"Hey." I say as I glance behind him at Taehyung who was talking to one of the staff members.

"Come ride a ride with me." He says.

"I'm not really feeling up to it." I say but he shakes his head and pulls me up.

"Just come on. I'm not taking no for an answer." he says while giving me an intensive stare.

Inlet out a breath and nod.

"Fine. Just one ride." I say and that makes him smile.

"Then let's go, cutie." He grins and I suck in a breath before following behind him.

This was bound to be interesting.
-
Taehyung's pov•

We had just finished filming and I was about to go look for Y/n so I could talk to her but then I got stopped by one of our staff.

He wanted to know what we were doing tomorrow and since I didn't know I just told him I'd have to look into it.

By time he left I noticed Y/n was no longer where she once was but instead was heading towards the Ferris wheel with Jungkook.

My eyes narrowed as I watched them get into the same cart and then go up.

Jungkook seemed to have said something that wasn't comfortable for her because I could see her face beginning to get red but it soon disappeared as her face became further away.

What had he said? Why were they even up there together to begin with?

I thought she didn't like him.

"What are you doing?" I hear and then Jimin appears beside me and wraps his arm around my shoulders.

"Nothing. What's up?" I ask as I turn my attention to him.

"Do you wanna go play some games or go on a ride? We're here and our work is done so we might as well make the best of this, right?" He asks while giving me a big smile.

I glance back up at the Ferris Wheel only to see and hear both of them laughing.

I grit my teeth and turn my head away.

"Sure. Why don't we ask some of the girl staff to hang with us too." I say and Jimin's eyebrows raise as his head tilts to the side a bit.

"Why would we do that? We've never done that." He asks innocently as he flushes a bit.

"Trust me Jimin. It'll be okay." I grin and he shakes his head.

"You can. I think I'm gonna go play that game over there. I want to win a stuffed mochi." he says with a smile as he skips away.

So pure.

I let out a sigh and turn my head back to the Ferris Wheel.

I see Y/n And Jungkook coming to a stop and then they get off.

As I get a bit close I can hear them perfectly.

"That was fun right? See, I'm not that bad huh?" he says in a somewhat deeper voice as he chuckles.

"Hmm, I guess not." She laughs but gives a little smile and I feel my chest ache.

No, this can't be happening.

"Do you think you'll consider maybe going on a date with me?" He asks and my jaw falls as her eyes widen.

"Why would I- Jungkook!" She gasps and he laughs a little and takes a step closer to her.

"You know that I like you. Can't you just give me a chance, you won't regret it" He says.

No..

"Jungkook I-"

Please don't...

"I can't." She says and I let out a breath I didn't realize I was holding in.

"Why not?" He asks in a sad tone.

"I'm sorry Jungkook but I like someone else." She says and my eyes widen again.

"Who is it? Do I know him? I bet I'm hotter than him." He says and she sighs.

"Oh you know him all too well. I'm sorry Jungkook, really, I am." She says then walks away, leaving Jungkook dumbfounded.

I feel a sadness wash over me after hearing Y/n's confession.

She liked someone already...

Someone that Jungkook is close with...

Someone we all know then..

My eyes widen at the name that pops into my head.

Jimin.