Descriptions

Story Description

The year is 3035. It has been 1015 years since the War on Species. The Government, or as it is more commonly known now, The Elders, have had to make some very difficult decisions for the well-being of the Under World. The Elders have taken power over most covens throughout the world. Few covens remain out of their control, mostly small covens or any covens that are in alliance with dark magic. The covens that the Elders control are split into 4 types of magic; Lamia, Hermana, Dahlia, and the Dampier. The children of each coven are raised by their parents until the age of 6, then they are sent to the City of Witches to be trained in all types of magic. When these children reach the age of 18 they are sent off to participate in the Oblivion Games. These games are meant to decide which coven the children are to return to when they turn 20.

Character Description

Hello, my name is Emmilia Rose Sylannya, and you are about to read about my life in the Under World. I currently reside in the City of Witches with my 3 younger sisters; Cecilia, Jessica, and Morgana. We have been living on our own since we were young because our parents were killed during the War on Species. Since my 18thbirthday is approaching, I will soon have to participate in the Oblivion Games. This is my first time leaving my sisters alone so I'm a little worried about them, but I will do whatever it takes to protect my family. Even if that means I have to abandon my fellow witches and run with my family. I will do it!

The Government/Elders

One member is chosen from each coven every 13 years to represent the witch community. The members that are generally chosen to become elders are often the strongest members of the coven. The Elders reside in the City of Witches.

The War on Species

In the year 2020, the Lamia witch coven and the Dampier witch coven had come into conflict over territory lines. Neither coven leader would back down, for both thought they were right, and so the Under World became divided. The Lamia sought an alliance with the Dahlia coven and the Werewolf Tribes. The Dampier sought an alliance with the Hermana coven, the Royal Vampire covens, and the Elven Tribes. After a thousand years of death and chaos the Lamia coven finally won the battle, but due to several witches in the Dampier coven using dark magic, the Elders took a vote to make the Dampier an outlaw coven. Therefore, any witch discovered to be using dark magic or any supernatural creature found breaking Under World laws would be sent to the Dampier coven lands as an outlaw. Although, most who were to be sent to the Dampier preferred the death penalty in fear of dark magic.

Oblivion Games

The Oblivion Games were created in 2025, 5 years after the War on Species. The games were made to decide the coven in which a witch child should reside at the age of 20. Each coven selects 5 children to participate in the games. The children are given food and shelter to keep them alive, but in order to protect themselves from the dangers of nature, the children must use the powers that have been given to them by the ancestors. The children who cannot use their powers are sent back to the City of Witches for more training. Those who are able to use more than one specific power are to be sent to the Lamia coven.

Coven Description

Lamia

Coven of white magic

Elemental Magic- Earth, Air, Fire, Water

Elder can control all elements and use shapeshifter magic

Hermana

Coven of Mind magic

Mind control magic

Elder can control any person's mind

Dahlia

Coven of Body magic

Body control and healing magic

Elder can control any person's body and can bring the dead back to life (only the dead who have been dead for a short time)

Dampier

Covent of Black Magic

Black magic- Curses, Destructive magic

Elder can use resurrection magic on any person they wish and can use shapeshifting magic

Spirit Magic

Witches, chosen by the ancestors, who can summon spirits from beyond the grave.

Strongest and most dangerous witches. Their power can be taken by any person who consumes their essence. These witches are hunted for their powers by all supernatural creatures and even human hunters.

Essence

All supernatural creature contains what is known as an Essence. This is basically where all their power comes from. Essence can be consumed by any living creature, but there are few creatures who can consume multiple essences and live. (Basically, it's like eating their soul)

Hunters

Humans who are trained from a young age to hunt, capture, torture, and kill any supernatural creature they can find. Hunters are mainly chosen from royalty families, but there are a few who were chosen because of their fighting and manipulative skills.

Important Families

Elven/Witch Tribes

Sylannya (sil-on-yuh)

Emmilia Rose (uh-meel-ee-uh)- 17 years old, born into Lamia/Dampier coven, but is able to use any kind of magic she wishes

Cecilia Marie (se-seel-ee-uh)- 13 years old, born into Lamia/Dampier Coven, Morgana's twin

Morgana Rae- 13 years old, born into Lamia/Dampier Coven, Cecilia's twin

Luna Amar- 8 years old, born into Lamia/Dampier Coven

Shianni Rose (she-on-ee)- 35 years old, born into Lamia Coven, Emmilia, Luna, Cecilia, and Morgana's mother

Nickoli Van Filarian- 36 years old, born into Dampier Coven, Smith sisters' father

Filarian (fil-air-ee-uhn)

Abigail Marie-17 years old, born into Dampier Coven

Jenniva Lura- 31 years old, born into Dampier Coven

Nickoli Van- 36 years old, born into Dampier Coven, Sylannya sisters' father and Abby's' father

Witch Tribes

Halling

Galadriel Reynolds (guh-la-dree-el)- 21 years old, Human/Witch, his father is Nickoli Van Filarian and his mother is Shianni Rose Smith. He is also the Sylannya sisters' Older brother. Lives in a human household (His backstory will explain this weird situation)

Jackson

Eric Eugene- 18 years old, born into the Dampier Coven, but he can use White magic and Body magic as well

Charles Jacob- 8 years old, born into the Dampier Coven, but he can use White magic and body magic as well, Eric's younger brother

Elven Tribes

Helequinal (hella-quin-al)

Tanulia Aveen (ta-new-le-uh)- 17 years old, born into the Hermana Coven

Sudryl Green (sue-drill)- 34 years old, born into the Hermana Coven, Tanulia's father

Nylaathria Ava (nil-la-thre-uh)- 32 years old, born into the Hermana Coven, Tanulia's mother

Giltris (gil-tris)

Delawn Fluer (dell-on)- 40 years old, born into the Dahlia Coven, Kolvar and Kellam's mother

Cirdan Dilon(kir-dan)- 48 years old, born into the Dahlia Coven, Kolvar and Kellam's father

Kolvar Kleur (coal-var)- 18 years old, born into the Dahlia Coven, Kellam's older brother

Kellam Zurek (kel-lam)- 17 years old, born into the Dahlia Coven, Kolvar's younger brother