💔Only for You💔

Start from the beginning

  Just for his sake, because I just want him to be healthy and alive, and this point it seemed to be all that matters.

   And it was enough to keep me sane through all this anxiety and paranoia.

  "Y/n?"

  I snapped out of my daze and looked up at the person who called my name.

  "Are you ok? You seem out of it." Hajime said Questionably.

  Chiaki and Nagito seemed to have the same question as they looked at me as well.

  "Nagito told us that you haven't been getting sleep but, you actually look weak like your getting sick." Chiaki looked at me worriedly

  Mikan nodded at this statement "Y-Ya"

  "Ya I'm fine just tired and thinking is all." I said smiling .

   "Maybe I could possibly give you some flu medicine it also helps getting p-people to sleep.." Mikan said.

  I nodded my head "U-uh Yes why I do think that would help thank you."

  Mikan smiled with content "alright I'll be sure to drop it off at your  cottage later." She said.

  "Thank you so much." I said as I continued to eat my breakfast.

  Unbeknownst to me a certain someone was staring at me.
                              °•°
Right now I found myself sitting against a palm tree on the beach watching the waves.

  No harm in some free time to myself right? I mean thats all I do anymore anyway.

  "(Y/n)." I heard a voice I turned to face Nagito.

  I smiled a fake smile at him again. "Oh hey Nag-" I was cut off. "What's really wrong with you?" He asked staring down at me.

   I stared back at him.. How strange he's abruptly serious when he was just being cheerful at breakfast.

  "I told you before I'm sick." I said. "Anyone who believes that clearly doesn't know you all that well. You are lying." He said.

  "And you do? Nagito the first time I met you was when we decided we were trapped here." I said glaring at him.

  He looked away from me "Ya I know I know,but for some reason I know your lying.."

  I just looked at him "I know this may sound crazy but it feels like I've known you way longer." He said quietly.

My eyes widened I had  that same feeling of nostalgia in my stomach when I saw him for the first time.

  He sat next to me put his head on my shoulder. "I just want to know what's wrong.. I want to help you any way I can." He said.

  My face was absolutely red. "I care about you a lot you know?" He said nuzzling his head more on my shoulder.

   "Thank you Nagito.." I said smiling

                              -°-

   Should I?

  The final desicion came right now I knew it before anything can happen to anyone.

  That question is....

                        Should I kill?

   I'm just too far gone... All I wanted to do is protect my dearest friends but I can't bring myself to do it.

  I cant bring myself to kill anyone on this island I've become too attached.

  But if I don't someone I deeply care about will be killed.

   Or even... Nagito

  Nagito. Even in my short time I have fell for him, I Care so much about him.

  I sobbed in my room "D-Dammit I just want him to survive..." I said.

   But I already knew my desicion

       I know what I must do.

                             ... 

   Nagito's P.o.v

  Y/n's body was found this morning.

  At the moment we were preparing for the class trail. I want to know what happened to my dearest Y/n.

  I'm so distraught I loved her I miss her too much.

  I haven't even spoke a word all day just Tears and me looking at the ground.

  I guess they dicided to give me space they knew how close we were. We Arrived to the trial room and the class trial began.

     Who did it?
                               ---
"Upupupu~ Thats right Y/n L/n's death was a suicide!" Monokuma stated after votes were casted.

  I slammed my hands onto the post I was at "Dammit! Why would she do this?! Why would she leave us? Why would she leave me me? "  My voice cracking on the me.

   Everyone was either crying or giving me a sympathetic gaze.

   "Well I think your answer is in this here letter~" Monokuma said throwing it out to me.

  I looked up in confusion and caught the letter.

   "Trail over!" Monokuma yelled.

   I went back to my room and opened up the letter.

          My dearest, Nagito

   I'm sorry I left you I really am but I have a reason for this. I already gave in to the despair but I didn't want to kill anyone I couldn't hurt any of them. The reason I was thinking of killing and committed suicide... I wanted the best chance of you living there was no hope for me, but you have so much life to live and I want to see you live it! I love you with all my heart I promise you!  After this despair a great hope will come! Thats what you believe right?

     -For the last time
                               Y/n L/n 🖤

  A/n thank you guys for 3k reads! So sorry haven't updated in a while summer school and stuff I'm sorry if I gave you feels.