💔Only for You💔

Just a warning this one will be a bit darker K? Suicide mention,  feels warning.

K ...

  Y/N's P.o.v

  These thoughts were driving me closer and yet closer to the brink of insanity.

Being trapped on this island, the deaths Komaeda...

  All of a sudden everything felt as if it was all too much for me.

   And I currently was having trouble calming my racing heart and quickening breaths.

  Clutching my chest as I was breathing heavily on the ground on all fours just trying to calm down.

  Then there was a knock.

  I looked at the door as if debating on what to do, which I was.

  I tried my best to collect myself and soon enough got up and rubbed my eyes.

  I answered the door.

  "Hello Y/n! How are y-. Y/n are you ok? You dont look so good.. Well I mean you always look good but-" he was cut off.

  I giggled tiredly "Yes Nagito I'm ok just lack of sleep thats all..." I said.

  "Well thats not good! Y/n if you dont get sleep I just might have Chaiki come and deal with your lack of Sleep!" He half joked.

  I laughed, ya Chaiki would totally be super mad at me and knowing her she would force me to sleep for like two days straight.

"Well I was wondering if you wanted to hang out?" He asked tilting his head .

  "Of course." I said grinning weakly.

  Not Today..... Not Today

{The next day}

  I awoke with that same question I awoke with each and everyday on this miserable island.

  Should I?

  I shook my head a good Perhaps suffised just fine.

  I sat up and got ready for the day ahead of me.

  I went and ate breakfast with the others but In all honesty everything they did and said was all just one giant blur...

  As well as the things I did and said.

  I wasn't always so quiet and gloomy everyone on this island thought of me as a very positive person.

  Their own "Sunshine" Ibuki told me a couple times before.

  I wish I could go back to that, but after a certain amount of deaths, I realized the gravity of our very situation.

  And I couldn't take it well, my parents used to tell me I was a very fragile child.

  And it seems some things in life are just enough to throw me over the edge.

  Dont get me wrong I love the people on the island just not the situation.

  Especially Nagito.

  I just didnt know what it was his personality how passionate he is about the things he cares about or just his kindness or looks but..

  I have fallen for him.

  I did fall for him with the knowledge about how psychotic he can act but I promised him that I would help in any way I could.