The Mysterious Ocean

Meanwhile in the portal, Carrie was terrified. Flashes of colour were everywhere and the path of the vortex seemed infinite. Carrie looked at the LUR following her at her side, She went pale, her machine had worked! But it was too sudden for her to handle.

The vortex seemed never- ending. Carrie kept screaming, thinking that she would get sucked into a black hole or worse...but something happend, the portal opened and showed...water...lots of water. It seemed as though that the portal is facing an ocean.

Carrie held her breath and plugged her nose. -Splash!- she landed like a cannonball onto a shallow part of the water, a sandbar, along with her trusty backpack. She was very confused about what was around her. Why was she in the middle of the ocean? Where and when was she?

She checked the LUR and saw the year....she was shocked

Suddenly she realized, she couldn't swim. She started to panic, calling for help but she knew it was pointless. No one would hear her.

Then out of nowhere, a giant wave crashed into her, sending her flying into the water, trying to swim up, but the undertow and the weight of her backpack was too strong.

She thought that it was the end. She held her breath as long as she could. To her surprise, she saw something, something big swimming towards her!

It was a whale with its mouth wide open and rushing towards her! Carrie closed her eyes awaiting her death but, it became silent in seconds.