Carrie

"Done!" Carrie said with excitement as she backed away from the device.

This was definately her proudest achievement ever. She had made a machine which is very similar to a TV remote which had the ability to take you through time or through universes.

How smart is she to make that sort of machine you may ask? Well, it all started when she was just a baby. She was dropped off at the orphanage the mother disappeared into the night. Mrs. Kankerbottom, the headmistress took her in and just plopped her down in front of the TV.

The babies' eyes wided in curiosity and wonder at those things called "cartoons".

When she was two years old, she had already made sevral contraptions and gadgets inspired by this red-headed boy and his annoying, blonde-haired sister, with the help of the internet and some books.

Mrs. Kankerbottom was jealous of the little girl becoming so bright at such a young age to the point that she hated the little girls guts. When she was four years old, Mrs. Kankerbottom decided to take a stand.

At dinnertime one day, Carrie had brought her Wilt stuffie. She deeply adored it because she felt very safe with him around. Mrs. Kankerbottom had enough. She took her Wilt stuffie and ripped it to shreds in front of her face and everyone!

Everyone gasped. Mrs. Kankerbottom threw her torn stuffie on the table kackled and said "It is very impolite to have toys at the table"

Tears formed in Carrie's eyes. Everyone stared at her in shock and whispered to one another.

"Now be a good little lady and throw out this rag and go eat your dinner in your room!" she said evilly.

Carrie took her dinner and her torn stuffie in her little arms and cried all the way to the abandoned shed. She hugged her limp stuffie looked up to the sky and vowed "I'll show her. I'll show the world that I matter and not even Mrs. Kankerbottom will stop me."