liam feels him move his hand around in his pants. he gasps in surprise as he feels louis' finger prod at his hole. liam tangles his hands in louis' longish hair. tugging sharply as louis slips the tip of his finger inside of him. its so dry and burns, but liam loves it.

louis pulls away, pulling his hand out of liams pants. he grabs liams wrists and then quickly pushes him up against a wall. holding his hands above his head. liam groans as his back hits the wall. "keep your hands there," louis says then gets down on his knees, and lifts up liams shirt in the slightest. he kisses liams abdomen, then slowly begins to unbutton liams pants.

he bites his bottom lip as he sees the black lace panties liam is wearing. he pulls down his pants to his ankles then runs his hands up liams milky white legs; they're smooth to the touch. he kisses up liams thigh occasionally stopping and giving him a love bite.

liam squirms where he stands, his hands still above his head as louis had told him. he feels hot with his leather jacket still on and t-shirt. he wants to take everything off, wants louis' hands to be the only thing touching his nude body.

"please," liam begs, not really knowing what he is begging for.

"please what?" louis asks with a smirk across his face as he looks up at liam. he slowly stands up letting his hands and face run against his thighs. 

"get me out these clothes," liam begs, he feels overheated even though louis' apartment is really cold. louis merely nods, liam brings his hands to his sides and leans forward. he let's louis slide off his leather jacket while he kicks off his shoes and takes his pants off all the way.

he's left in his pink shirt, it a bit baggy so it hangs loosely around his body. louis hikes up the shirt quickly, liam raising his arms to get it off easier. "put this back on," louis says handing liam the leather jacket. "you would look so sexy riding me with that on," louis says, liam watches as he adjusts himself, his dick bulging beneath his pants.

"come," louis says after liams put back on the leather jacket. he grabs liams hand and pulls him along. they go towards louis' room. when he opens the door liams surprised to actually see a queen mattress and a couple dressers. clothes are still scattered all over the room though.

louis takes off his coat, just letting it lay on the floor. he undoes his belt, pulling it off in one swift motion. liam makes his way to the bed and sits down on the cool grey sheets. liam watches as louis takes off all of his clothes except his jeans.

"wanna help?" louis says raising his eyebrow. liam nods, he quickly goes over to louis. dropping to his knees and quickly unbuckling his pants. he pulls down his pants in one go, surprised to see that louis isn't wearing any underwear.

liam licks his lips at the sight of louis' length. he hesitantly grips his cøck in his hand. he pumps his hand fast, groaning at the sight. he licks louis' tip moaning at the salty heady taste. he kitten licks his head, teasing him more and more before he finally begins to suck on his head. jerking the rest of him off with his hand.

he starts to take him deeper and deeper. gripping his thighs with both his hands as he let's louis gently buck his hips forward and fùck his mouth. louis is very vocal, he keeps praising liam and running his fingers through his hair. "fùck princess you're doing so good," he moans out. liam hums around him and quickens the pace.

he gags a bit when louis' tip hits the back of his throat. but he keeps going. wanting to please louis in every way possible. he swirls his tongue around his cøck, and let's his tongue drag up and down the base of his dick. he loves how louis tastes so sweet yet musky at the same time.

"god -st-stop i'm gonna cum," louis says quickly gripping liams face and slowly pulling out. louis runs his tip on liams lips making them glossy with his precum. liam whines and tries to keep going but louis pushes him back.

"believe me i want you to keep going but i also want you to ride me," louis says shimmying out his pants the rest of the way. liam stands up, and louis kisses the pout off his face, tasting himself on liams lips.

he pecks liams lips once more then goes to sit on the bed, he goes into his drawer and grabs a small bottle of lube before he relaxes one the bed and lets his back rest on the headrest. he pats his thighs as for liam to take a seat. liam doesn't hesitate as he crawls on the bed and climbs on top of louis. his knees on either side of his thighs. he leans forward so that their chests are touching.

louis lubes up his fingers generously. then reaches around liam so that he can prod and rub at liams hole. he takes his time like he has all day to tease and poke at him. liam whines and whimpers into his neck, tangling his fingers in louis' hair and tugging harshly.

liam gently bits his shoulder, embarrassed at the whines and whimpers falling from between his lips. he pushes back against his fingers, one of them just barely slipping in its driving liam insane. he turns his head to the side, he looks blissed out. his eyes half closed and his mouth slack as louis finally pushes two fingers inside of him at once.

he figures louis is ready by now at the way he is thrusting his fingers in and out at a hurried pace. liam pushes back against them, they aren't long enough to hit his spot but it still feels amazing the way louis curves the and stretches him open.

"c'mon please," liam whimpers out. "ok, ok," louis replys pulling his fingers out. liam straightens out reaching behind himself to grip louis' cøck. he aligns him with himself and slowly begins to sink down on him.

louis groans when liam is fully sat down on him. even with the prep liam is so tight around him. he let's his head fall back, squeezing his eyes shut. liam slowly begins to bounce up and down. his hands on louis' chest and louis' hands gripping his hips so tightly he's sure its gonna leave bruises.

liam leans forward enough for louis to start marking up his neck and chest as liam continues to ride him. liam pulls back, moving his hands to louis' shoulder to get better leverage. he bounces up quicker, a loud clap of his bum hitting louis' thighs filling the room along with their loud moans and whines.

the leather jacket slips off of liams shoulder and louis can't believe the sight he has in front of him. liam riding him, his head fallen back and love bites scattering his body. he's so beautiful. louis wants more.

so he bends his knees, and begins to push up to meet liam as he pushes back down. liam whines at how deep he's getting. with every thrust hitting his prostate. making liams cøck dribble with precum and smear against his lower abdomen as his cøck hits him as he continues to ride the blue eyed boy.

"wait," louis stops them, scooting them toward the middle of the bed. liam wraps his legs around louis, their nose brush against each other and they peck each other on the lips. louis begins to snap his hips up, gripping liams ass to keep him in place. he fucks into him deep and needy.

he groans as he hears liams whine into his ear. "i-i'm gonna cum," liam whines out squeezing his legs harder around louis' frame. he bites his lips harshly and squeezes his eyes shut, making an adorable whining sound and louis rolls his hips.

"cum," louis commands, and with a couple of hard thrusts liam cums in between them. "jesus f-fucking christ-t,' liam sputters out as louis continues to fuck him hard and fast.

he clenches around the lad, making him groan. he cums after a few more minutes of quickly using liam. they stay there for what seems like forever. liam holding onto him tightly, not wanting to move or not touch him.

"you were so good," louis praises. he runs his hand underneath the leather jacket and rubs circles into his back.

after they decide to move louis all but carries liam to the bathroom. cleaning him up, using gently hands and whispering small praises to him.

they spend the rest of the day just talking. watching liams favorite movies and listening to louis' favorite songs. they end the day cuddled up in louis' bed, letting the fray play quietly in the background.

"goodnight liam,"

"goodnight lou," and with that liam seemed to forget everything that was wrong with his life.

AUTHORS NOTE.

idk y but I always write these chaps at like 1 in the morning smh . i think this is my worst chap by far but o well . last chap coming whenever ! :)