NIALL

"hey ni do you want to come over?" liam says, as he holds the phone between his cheek and his shoulder. he leans against the wall next to the phone that is attached to the wall. he wraps one of his slim fingers around the red spiral cord and bites his lip as he waits for his exes answer.

since they broke up over four years ago they have still been great friends. the connection they had as friends never fading away. "uh yeah. i'll be over in a bit," he says. they say a quick goodbye and liam leans against the wall with a smile on his face.

ever since he had gotten with Harry yesterday the rush and thought of cheating never left his mind. it was a sort of exhilarating feeling knowing that zayn knows. he still hasn't turned his phone back on but he knows zayn is angry and probably fuming with jealousy not know what or even who liam is doing at the moment.

zayn has always been the possessive type. liam hadn't realized how much he actually loved that until now. until he knew what zayn was probably going to do to him when he gets back in two days. so he figures he might as well fuck whoever. even if that is also his ex.

an hour or so later he hears a knock on the door. he quickly gets up from his couch and turns off the t.v. he looks through the peep hole and sees niall. confused as the lads hair is a light brown and not the blonde he is so used to. he swings the door open and exclaims a loud "hi!" 

niall opens his arms wide and they hug, niall slightly lifting him up. they haven't seen eachother in almost 7 months and liam hadn't realized he missed him that much.

"what happened to your hair?" liam asks running his hand through the dark brown locks.

"decided to stop bleaching it," he says with a shrug. "so why'd you want me to come over?" he adds looking around the small flat. its nothing extravagant but liam has always loved how at home he felt here.

"was just thinking about you a lot recently," liam says as casually as possible walking past niall and towards the small kitchen. he grabs a banana from the bowl of fruit on the counter. he hops atop of the granite counter and watches as niall walks into the small space.

standing next to the fridge directly across from liam. he slowly peels the banana, licking his lips as he looks at it. he looks at niall through his eye lashes as he takes a bite. he makes sure to let his lips slowly drag down. he closes his eyes and takes a bite. moaning a bit obnoxiously at the delicious taste.

niall shifts where he stands never letting his eyes drift from liams mouth. he slowly licks his lips, biting his lip as he watches the brunette boy.

"damn liam. last time i saw you look like that you were sucking my cøck," he says pishing himself forward and walking towards liam. when he reaches the lad he puts both of his hands on his knees and slowly pulls them far enough apart that he can easily fit between his legs.

he takes the banana from liams hand and sets it on the counter. he takes liams chin in his hand and runs his thumb over the plump pink flesh that he all but memorized in there year long relationship.

as niall leans in liam feels his breath hut his face and by now he is intoxicated by the blue eyed lad. he wraps his arms around nialls neck pulling him closer. he hums as their lips touch. it still feels oddly familiar even though they haven't kissed in over four years.

liam pulls him closer, kisses him a bit harder as niall hands start to travel all over his body. his cold fingertips slipping underneath the fabric of liams too big shirt. he tangles his fingers in the ends of his hair and this slightly. remembering how much niall used to love that.

"bedroom?" liam asks pulling away slightly. niall nods, liam wraps his legs around his waist and smiles brightly as niall lifts him up.

"where's it at?" niall asks not knowing the lay out of the flat. last time he saw liam he was living in a bigger flat with some business guy named zack or something.