|18-Ain't My H*e|

Start from the beginning

" I Need To Tell Blake About This Shit" I said to myself and started laughing a little.

" No Ya' Don't" He said chuckling. " She'll Check The Fuck Outta Meh"

" I Know" I said as the hoe walked out of the front door. " Which Is Why I Need To Tell Her"

He shook his head and looked at me as I walked to his window to walk her walk off.

" Ya' Look Cute Right Hand" He said. " Whatchu Tryna Be? Beyonce?"

" She Was Who I Was Listening To When I Was Getting Dressed Until You Called" I said sitting down on his couch

" She Was Who I Was Listening To When I Was Getting Dressed Until You Called" I said sitting down on his couch. " I Look Cute, And If You Tryna Diss Me Or Some Shit You Can Shut Yo' Ass Up"

" Ain't Nobody Tryna Diss Ya" He said and started walking up stairs. " Ima Go Get Clean And Get Dressed"

" Alright" I said. " What Was The Favor That You Wanted Me To Do For You?"

" I Wanted Ya' To Get That Hoe Out Ma' House But She Left Already" He said.

" Oh" I said unlocking my phone. " Well Hurry Up And Get Dressed So That We Can Go To The Mall"

" I'm The One Takin' Ya' Shopping" He said from upstairs. " And This My House"

" Which Means?" I asked.

" Nothin'" He said. " I Just Wanted To Say That"

20 Minutes Later

" Troy Whatchu Wearin' Today?" I asked as I sat in his closet and he got dressed in the other room.

" Ion Know" He said. " I'll Prolly Just Throw Somethin' On. Ima Wear Blue Since Ya' Wearin' Red"

" Shut Yo' Ass Up" I said laughing and he chuckled.

" I'm For Real" He said walking into his closet with boxers and his slides on.

He grabbed a navy blue button up off of the rack and put it on.

" You Hella Extra" I said looking at him. " You Just Had To Huh"

" Yeah" He said. " Can Yo' Ass Get Out The Way. Shit, A Nigga Tryna Get Dressed"

" Oh Now You Know How I Feel" I said standing up and walking out of his closet. " Cause When In Tryna Get Dressed You Always Messing With Me And Saying Something."

" Ya' Stay Bringin' Up Ol' Shit" He said.

" Whatever" I said jogging downstairs.

10 Minutes Later

" You Look Nice" I said to Dillyn as he walked into his kitchen where I was.

" Thank Ya" He said smiling at me

" No Problem" I said closing the refrigerator with a Gatorade in my hand.

" Why Every Time I Come In The Kitchen, You In The Kitchen. In The God Damn Refrigerator. Eatin' Up All The Food. All The Chitlins All The Pig Feet All The Collard Greens All The Hog Maws" He said and we busted out laughing.

" I Wanna Eat Some Of Them Chitlins, I Love Pig Feet!" I said and we continued to laugh.

" That's Our Movie" He said as our laughter died down. " Cause That Whole Line Applied To Yo' Ass"

" No" I said walking out of the kitchen and grabbing my purse. " It Apply To Both Of Us Cause Whenever I Come In The Kitchen In My House You In There"

" Cause Ya' Got All The Good Snacks" He said following me out of the kitchen and grabbing his keys, opening the front door.

I shook my head as I walked out and to his car.

At The Mall

" Troy Look" I said nodding my head towards Panda Express in the mall as we stood in the DQ line.

" What" He said looking where I was looking.

" There Go Yo' Hoe" I said as she stood there ordering.

" That Ain't My Hoe" He said chuckling.

" What The Fuck She Doin'?" I asked. " Predicting Where We Goin? Yo' Hoe A Physic"

" I Just Tol' Ya' That Ain't My Hoe" He said still laughing as we walked up to the register.

Ain't my hoe...
••••••••••
Ain't My H*e✋🏽

Comment whatchu think

Like❤️

Vote⭐️

Follow👥

Question of the Day:
What's your favorite scene in the movie Friday?

Comment and let me know.

Until next time, love ya girl,
-TheRealAngel4Ever💋