|18-Ain't My H*e|

" Troy You Bet Not Have Me Coming All The Way To Yo' House To Do You A Favor" I said talking to my right hand on the phone as I grabbed my fedora out of the closet and put it on.

He smacked his lips and I can feel him shaking his head.

" Ya' Gotta Do Meh A Favor And We Gon' Go Shoppin Afta So I Can Take Ya' On A Shoppin' Spree" He said as I looked at my outfit in the mirror.

" You Ain't Say Nothin' About The Shoppin' Spree" I said picking my phone up off the bed and walking out of my room. " I'll Be There In Five"

" Aight" He said. " Bet"

" Bet" I said and he ended the call.

I grabbed my purse out of the closet downstairs, grabbed my keys and walked out of the house.

On the way to Dillyn's house.

At Dillyn's House

I knocked on the door making a beat, just like I always do. I got my key in my purse but I don't feel like getting the right now.

" Who The Fuck Are You?" Some hoe said rude as hell as she answered the door.

I raised my perfectly arched eyebrow and wondered who the fuck she was talking to.

" Who The Fuck Are You?" I asked. " And Who The Fuck Are You Talking To"

" Bitch I'm Talkin' To Yo' Ass-" She started and I swear she was finna catch my hands but Dillyn came and hugged me.

" Hey Right Hand" He said kissing my cheek, which was an attempt to calm me down.

I just looked at the thot who was staring me down.

" Who Is This Thot In Your House?" I asked Dillyn, finally turning to look at him but keeping her in my peripheral vision.

" Just Whatcha' Said" He said. " A Thot"

" Mm" Was all I said before turning to look at that hoe again as she continued to stare at me. " You Better Get Yo' Hoe Before She Get Punched In Her Mouth"

" That Ain't My Hoe" He said. " We Just Be Fuckin"

I looked at him and then started laughing a little.

" You Just Had To Quote Yourself Just Then Huh" I said.

" Yeah" He said chuckling a little. " Anyway I'm Finna Go Take A Showa"

" So You Was Rushing Me Over Here Just For You Not To Be Dressed" I said and he nodded his head.

" Cause Ya' Take Longer Than I Do" He said.

" Whatever" I said. " Just Go Take A Shower"

" Oh Nina Or Whateva' Ya' Name Is" Dillyn said to the hoe standing in his living room. " Ya Can Leave"

" Okay Daddy" She said. " And It's Neora. I'll See You Later"

" Prolly Not" He said.