|19-43017|

Dedicated to Dillyn Troy cause it's his muthafuckin' birthday! So I'm writing this imagine for him...
•••••
" Dillyn!" I exclaimed poking his face as he lay asleep under our covers in our bed.

" What Y/N?" He said sleepily and I heard the annoyance in his voice.

" Bae Wake Up" I said still poking his face and I started to shake him. " It's Your Birthday. 4/30/17 Babe"

He groaned and flipped over, putting the pillow over his face.

" Why You Over There Groanin'?" I asked. " You Thinkin' Explicit Shit About Me? Oh Shit, Bae Over There Gettin' Freaky Thinkin' Bout A Bih And Shit"

He started laughing under the pillow and I laughed a little.

" Come On Baby Ge Up" I said. " I'm Making You Breakfast"

He hopped up at the mention of breakfast and hurried into the bathroom to brush his teeth.

" Mhm. Ol' Hungry Ass" I said standing up off of our bed and walking out of our room. " And Hop Yo' Ass In The Shower. That Ass Stank"

" That's Fucked Up!" He called from our bathroom. " It's Ma' Birthday"

" That Don't Mean That You Don't Stank" I said as I walked into the kitchen. " I'm Just Telling You The Truth"

I walked to check on the waffles which were in the waffle maker.

" They're Good" I said to myself.

Ima make the sausage eggs and bacon when Dillyn gets out of the shower because if I make it now, when he gets out the shower it's gonna be cold.

So I'll just sit here until he gets out of the shower.

20 Minutes Later

" Beybeh!" Dillyn called from upstairs in our room.

" Yes" I called back as I looked down at my phone.

" Whatchu Wearin'?" He asked.

I looked down at my attire and laughed a little. I had on joggers and a tank top just to cook but I had taken a shower earlier.

" Dillyn Just Get Dressed" I said. " I'm Not Dressed Yet"

I got up and walked into the kitchen turning the stove on. Ima get dressed, dressed when we finish eating cause I didn't want nothing popping on my clothes. So lemme make the rest of this breakfast.

45 Minutes Later

" Wheya' The Muthafuckin' Young Nigga Growin' Up" Lucas asked walking into our house with Amber.

" Lucas" I called from the kitchen. " Why You So Loud?"

" And Why You Gotta Cuss So Much?" Amber asked as they walked into the kitchen. " Hey Y/N"

" Hey Boo" I said as she kissed my cheek.

" Why Ya' Washin' The Dishes?" Lucas asked giving me a hug. " Why Ya' Ain't Dressed"