|14-Ran Into You|

" What Else Do I Need" I asked myself as I sat in my kitchen writing a list of items I needed from the store.

" You Need Some More Graham Crackers" My best friend Paula said as she ate the last of my graham crackers.

I glared at her and wrote that down on my list.

" You Eat Up All The Shit In My House La La I Swear" I said.  " I Need To Go To Your House And Do That"

" You Always Do That" She said. " That's The Reason I Eat Yo' Shit. Duh"

" Shut Up" I said standing up and putting the notebook in my purse. " Are You Coming With Me To The Store Or No?"

" Or No" She said. " I Gotta Meet With My Nigga"

" Bitch Fuck That Nigga" I mumbled as I grabbed my keys and checked my outfit in the mirror.

" Whatchu Say" She asked and I looked at her as I fixed my hat.

" I Said Fuck That Nigga" I said grabbing my lipgloss out of my purse and applying some. " He Done Did You Wrong All This Time. I Don't Know Why You Still Fuckin' Wit Him"

" It's Deeper Than All That.-"

" I Love Him" I said with her and rolled my eyes. " Whatever La. Come On I'm Walking Out Witchu"

I love my best friend but she really fat ass trippin. This nigga put her through hell and back a few times and she still with the nigga because 'she love him'.

Whatever. I'm just tryna get my shit together and if I get a nigga who I know is gon' be for me, than Ima have him. I'm not havin' a nigga to take me through shit I don't deserve to be taken through.

" Alright Bye Best Friend" I said kissing her cheek as I hugged her outside of my house. " Text Me When You Get Home"

" Okay" She said. " I Will. Have Fun At The Store. And Don't Forget To Buy Graham Crackers"

" I Won't" I said walking off my porch with her and unlocking my car doors. " How About You Buy Some Since You Come To My House And Eat My Graham Crackers All The Time"

" It's Better When You Buy Them" She said getting into her car.

" Whatever" I said getting into my car and starting it.

She backed out of my driveway and honked twice before driving off.

" Don't Nobody Feel Like Going To The Store" I said to myself. " But Guess What? You Ain't Got No Food, So You Have To"

Okay lemme stop talking to myself and just go to the store.

Wal-Mart🔆