"Hey you, my heart breaks when your heart breaks.", I replied to one of the comments with a chuckle, just to lift up the mood.

"Wanna sing?", I asked the viewers.

"I often listen to this song nowadays. But, I love to sing it when I'm a bit tipsy.",  a lot of viewers commented that they are willing to drink with me via the live video and it made me cheer up.

"If you want to know what song I'm talking about, don't drink except for me, alright?", I jokingly said. I don't wanna be a bad influence though.

"May I drink, guys?", I've been drinking a lot, since Larissa and I got relationship problems. I use to ask permission from the viewers when I drink, because it might be a bit odd and uncivil to others. They allow me, but they worry too much.

I opened a bottle of wine and pour myself a glass of it. I gave a kiss to the bottle, just because it is the only thing that gives me solace during bad times.

 I gave a kiss to the bottle, just because it is the only thing that gives me solace during bad times

"So, let's wait until I get tipsy. Then I'll sing you that song I'm talkin' about.", I said with a smile.

"For now, let's talk. *smiles* Let me read the comments.", I took a sip while reading the comments and my heart aches when I see my ex-girlfriend's name. I just can't talk about it. As I said, I just keep everything to myself.

"For those who noticed that my background is different from my previous live videos, can I have your eyes, so I could see clearly too? *chuckle* ", I jokingly said to lighten the mood. The truth is that, I can't see clearly the reason why Larissa and I broke up.

"I'm with my grandma. I am a grandma's boy. My grandma loves me very much. She misses me everyday, that's why I'll stay here for a while.", I jokingly said. Honestly, my grandma Sunny loves how to be mad at me, 'cause of drinking too much and not taking care of myself these days. And, she doesn't want me to be here, 'cause she knows I am in a bad state when I am staying here. 

Yes, Larissa, our closest friends, and I bought our own home 2 years ago. We decided to stay altogether, since we were filming short clips almost everyday. Currently, she is still staying there with our friends. It's just a 45-minute drive from here.

"Cheers to the ones who are drinking with me right now! *smile*", as much as I can, I keep trying to ignore questions about Larissa and I.

"Larissa is just using you for fame. Don't waste your time thinking about that flirt. She even went with a guy and posted a picture with him, happily having a dinner at a restaurant. And, it was just recently after your break-up? WTF! I was her fan, but I am really disappointed of what she did to you! Hugs to you Jace :( "