Just Keep Walking

Magsimula sa umpisa

"No, not yet." he said as he looked around and then he moved a little closer to me, I was about to say to him that it wasn't fair and that I should get to meet her first, when he slung his arm around my shoulder and pulled me even closer to him. His head was looking around from side to side, and just those little actions had my heart race so fast, his step picked up speed and he was almost carrying me down the street as we now walked faster.

"Izzy, just watch where we're going, we'll be at school soon." Nicky whispered low so only I could hear, I'm really starting to freak out here, with that person coming into my room, everyone has had an extra eye open.

"Nicky what is it?" I rushed out, I need to know so I can at least stop freaking out so much, my eyes were darting around trying to see what the hell he was looking at.

"See that grey car back there." he whispered as we quickly crossed the road and then turned right and that gave me a chance to take a look, it's got dark tinted windows, you can't even see who's in it, where have I seen that car before?

"What about it Nicky?" I asked with a shaky voice, knowing that he's going to say it's following us, my heart is in my throat and my belly is doing so many flips that I think I'll pass out form all the activity inside me.

"It's been following us since we left home, I saw it parked out there for at least ten minutes before we left." he whispered, oh god and he wanted us to walk? Fuck,  I wish I said take the bus now.

"Then why the fuck are we walking?" I almost snapped at him but I had to keep my voice low, didn't want to draw any attention to us.

"I didn't know then did I, otherwise, we would have." he snapped back in the same tone, I slumped my shoulders and sighed, he's right,  it would've just looked like someone visiting  a neighbour.

"Nicky, I'm scared." I whispered, I really hate this, why can't they just leave me alone.

"I know, but we will stop this, I promise you." he kissed the top of my head as he picked up more speed and was almost jogging the rest of the way there. As soon as we went through the gate we ran into the person I've not seen since I dumped him, I sighed, I thought he had left, but I can clearly see that never happened. Nicky and I just walked around him and ignored him when he called out to talk to me, I have nothing to say to the cheating lying scumbag.

"Where did that car go?" Nick asked as we walked further into the school, he let me go and we both looked around, I couldn't see it anywhere, great, now I'm gonna be paranoid about every grey fucking car with tinted windows.

"Nothing we can do now, let's just go inside, plus at least we know it's not that wanker over there." Nicky said as he grabbed on to my arm and pulled me toward the building. Luke was standing there talking to those so called friends of his, he gave me a death glare, which I happily returned and then flipped him off.

"Stop that, I'm not in the mood for punching his ugly face today." Nicky snapped and made me walk faster, he's such a nice brother to just drag me all over the place.

"I have to go see someone, I'll see you at lunch ok." Nicky said as he let me go and gave me a quick hug.

"Do I at least get to know her name?" I begged again, I smirked when he blushed, he knows I know she comes to this school now.

"Fine, it's Lani." he sighed heavily, I gasped, my jaw dropped and I stood there shock as to who he said, Lani? oh my god, he picked the most quiet, shy, hottest nerd in school, she's super model material hidden under all that nerdiness.

"Can I meet her? Are you bringing her home to meet Mum and Dad? Are you McDreamy or McSteamy? You can't keep her a secret forever." I chuckled, I knew these questions would annoy the hell out of him, and it worked because he stormed off toward his second home, the library, he's a gorgeous nerdy boy.