I needed to leave.

"Answer me!"

  "Why do you care?" I shot back, taking him by surprise. I will not let him talk to me that way. I'm sick and tired of him.

    "That asshole!" There was literal steam coming out of his ears. Pacing back and forth he was fuming, at the thought of us being together. My hands started trembling, and I gasped when he stood about a centimeter away from me. "Come back to me ash." His hoarse voice breathed.

   Josh pulled me up against his chest, feeling me up and down. I tried to pull away but it was no use. His hold was too strong. "No! Let go of me!"

  "I love you so fucking much." He started kissing up and down my neck, as I squirmed under his sickening touch.

  "I said stop!" I screamed, feeling his hands snake down to my inner thigh.

  "Don't pretend like you don't want me too." Josh kept violating me as my vision became blurry, as hot tears streamed down my face. I hit him as hard as I could begging, pleading that he'd leave me alone. "You turn me on."

   "Let me go you pervert!" Why the hell aren't students and teachers in the halls when I need them?

   His hand then travelled up to the most forbidden area and I flipped my shit. "Get away!" I cried in desperation. I finally gathered the courage to completely throw him off of me.

   "What the fuck!" I ran down the hallway, my face completely drenched in tears. I was scared out of my mind, and my skin crawled from his previous touch. I felt so dirty, so unclean.

   Why did he had to do that? Why did Josh freaking wolf have to touch me like that against my will? How have I never seen these sides of him when we were dating?

  Was I that blind?

   I raced down the stairs, running passed the crowds of teenagers that stared. They all stared at me as I broke down. This was by far one of the worst feelings. Never did I think, something like that would happen to me. Especially not in that moment. If anything I expected him to hurt me.

   This time he had molested me. I couldn't even begin to wrap my head around that.

I ran with a hand clasped against my mouth, no longer caring about what everyone was saying about me. The whispers, and pointing of fingers meant noting to me. I jumped when a strong, dominant hand grabbed onto my shoulder. "Ashley! What the fuck happened?" A worried voice asked. I turned to face the one person I longed to see.

   Andrew stood there, worry written on his face at my torn state. "Ashley.." He wrapped his arms around me, allowing me to bury my face in his muscular chest. I clung to his black t-shirt, as I felt him rub my back.

   This motion began to soothe me, but the reoccurring image of what I just endured kept me crying. "Let's go." My voice croaked.

   "What happened?" Andrew questioned pulling back slightly.

"Not here." I whispered. He wiped away a stray tear with his thumb, as he tried to figure me out.

   "Come on." He guided me to his nearby car, a strong arm around my waist. The two us slowly approached the Mazda and he placed a kiss on my temple. As usual, he had opened the passenger side door for me before getting in himself.

   In silence we both sat there. A worried Andrew patiently waiting for an explanation as to why I'm currently falling apart. What could have possibly happened?

   I sniffled, my hands trembling. His warm soothing hands gripped mine, in an act of comfort. "You can tell me."

    "Josh..he-he.."

"What did he do?" He clenched his jaw at the mention of his name. The look in his eyes hardened.

    "He was the one that sent the flowers.." I gasped for air, unable to contain my hyperventilation.

    "Son of a bitch.." Andrew cursed under his breath. "Is that why you're crying?"

"N-no.. he.." Damn it I can't even speak.

   "Then what? You can say it." He caressed my cheek, looking deep into my glassy eyes.

"He touched me." I slowly admitted. Saying that out loud released a weight off my shoulders, but don't think it made me feel any better.  Once again Andrew's features hardened. He backed away cupping his jaw in frustration.

  "What do you mean he touched you?"

"He touched me." I repeated bursting into tears.

   "Did he hit you?" His deep voice boomed.

"No.." I sobbed shaking my head.

  "That fucking asshole!" The anger in his voice made me jump, when he realized how he had touched me. "Where did he put his hands?"

   I pushed away my falling tears looking down at the area Josh had touched.

"I'm going to kill him. That's it.. I'll-I'll fucking shoot him!" He took off, practically running out of the car.

  "Andrew don't!"

  But it was too late. There was no stopping him now. There wasn't any way of telling what he'd do now.

•••

      You can rage here.