The Princes Entrance

Nobody's POV

"Everyone take your seats the princes, have arrived..." Miss Marie said earning a lot of exited glances by the students dying to meet the 4 princes. But it is different for Qhuira and some students for a sinister intent could be sensed from all of them.

"Dear princes would you please come inside and introduce yourselves." By the confirmation of Miss Marie's words the princes gracefully [A/N: Gracefully.... Really?!] Entered.

The first prince was a prince with black hair and red eyes. Which caught the attention of every girl in class because of a saying in anime. "Guys with red eyes... Are so damn hot!!!!"

"Bongiorno Signore, Señora

"Bongiorno Signore, Señora. Kyle Francis Sinister Artest, I am currently 17 years old. I come from the self proclaimed land of Mafias, Italy. Though my family is not a famiglia. We know some famiglia's in Italy. I was born or December 10. I speak broken English so I hope you understand my words. Oh and my past school was Oogai Academy."

Let me remind you this once.
"If you are not dying to live, then
You are just living to die"

The students just stared at Kyle. Still not expecting someone as handsome as him was in their class said such life changing words.

But Kailine was different she was staring holes at him. After all how could she forget the person who caused her troubles since elementary.

Jace also noticed the glare of his cousin to the new kid, and he knows exactly what it means. At that moment they were thinking the same thing.

I guess it wouldn't hurt teaching him a thing or two.

A person with dark blue hair and piercing sapphire eyes entered next.

"Hn. The names Kyzen. Kyzen Seraphiel Ikurei. I came from the school Weston High. I am also 17 years old and was born on September 14. I lived in the country of Greece for 6 years of my life. I know how to speak English so you could always ask me if something is troubling you."

"Then if so can I ask a question?" A random person appeared.
"Ask away." Kyzen replied reluctantly.

"Why do we need a friend?"
[A/N: Well that escalated quickly. That's too random kid!]