Begin!!

Author note:

So.. this is the room arrangement in the dorm '-')/

1st floor : Taeyong – Ten

Johnny – Jaehyun

Yuta – Doyoung

Taeil – Winwin

2nd floor : Mark – Haechan

Renjun – Jisung – Chenle

Jeno – Jaemin

Enjoy~

Reader P.O.V

As we arrive at the dorm, I got out of the car.

"Can you walk?" someone whispered to me, it was Mark. I nodded as respond

"Your stuffs are already in your room, you just have to set the room. your room is upstairs along with the Dream unit." The leader said opening the door.

So this is the dorm..., I looked around the dorm.

As I went upstairs to set my room.

"You need help with your stuffs?" The oldest member asked. "No, I can do it myself" I answered.

"But wait-" "NO, DON'T TOUCH-" the members were staring at me surprised with my almost yelling act.

"I-I mean.. it's my stuffs.., I'll organize it as the way it was before" and I rushed upstairs,

But having the room still locked.... genius.

"That's why you shouldn't cut someone's words when talking" I startled and turn my head to see a tall white haired man behind me.

"Ah, just in time. keys" I let out my hand out. But grabbed my hand instead.

"I said keys.. not-" "I forgive you for cutting my words before" he cut me and smirks. "M-mianhae.." I pulled my hand.

"Please give me the keys" and he gave it.

Just when I clicked the door knob, he grabs my hand stoping me.

"If you really needed help or anything just tell us, okay?" turning my head once again, he looked me in the eyes with his sharp eyes.

"N-ne.." I looked away.

"Don't push yourself too much, we'll be downstairs" saying while going downstairs. And I entered my room to start setting them up.

-time skip, At Night-

I finished setting up my room. Gosh I'm exhausted..., so I go downstairs to get some water.

"Akkhh, Damn seriously??", "Bare it hyung! I'm the king of games after all..." and I spotted 1.. 2.., 6 boys in the living room, but I ignored to search water.

"(y/n)-ah, you're still up??" Doyoung spotted me at the kitchen.

"Are you done with your stuffs??" Jeno asked. I nodded as response while drinking my water.

"You like to play games? you look like one" Haechan asked.

Then Chenle came to me and grabbed my hand

"Come on it'll be fun" dragging me to the living room.

"So, who do you want to be your opponent?" Mark asked.

"Play with me will ya?" Haechan teased with an innocent expression in his face.

"Why not?" I challenged a bit.

"ooohhh, she's challenging you there" Taeil giving a smirk to Haechan.

"Fine, I'm gonna go easy on you then" He said underestimating me...

oh, I'm pissed alright.

I let a big sneer sound and shakes my head while taking the joy stick.

"Did she just underestimate you? Hoel~!" Jeno laughed and smack Haechans back.

"(y/n)-ah... don't do that~, I'm the king of games in this dorm you know" he stared me giving a warning,

"Try me, pick already" I looked at the screen.

The rest were closing their mouths like something that's forbidden line that just been passed.

Haechan hissed with a hurted expression in his face, showing that his pissed. "Haechan, don't do it" Mark warned.

((guess what they are playing~ :v))

Then he picked Uchiha Madara as his character

"Oohh... his pissed alright" Doyoung smirked.

(oh please.. you don't know me..) and I picked Minato instead. And we started the battle.

((Ninja Storm in da house!!))

-5 minutes passed-

"So, btw.. what school are you going to attend?" He asked while still playing.

" I already graduate" I answered calmly.

"MWOO??!!" everyone shouted. well I'm not surprised they'll be shocked. "Your older than me?!" Haechan shocked while trying to focus in the game.

"I knew it she's older than you guys!" Taeil laughed hitting on Doyoung.

"I didn't say that" I said smirking.

"MWO?!" they shouted again.

I laughed a little at their reaction.

"Yah! don't confuse us... if you already graduate that means you're older than the Dream members right?!" Mark said still not believing, I just chuckled not giving an answer.

But then the game ended.... of course I win.

"I can't believe Haechan just lose" Jeno stared blankly to the screen

"Hyung! you were using Madara!! how could you lose??!!" Chenle shakes his shoulder.

"I guess Haechan's not the king anymore.." Doyoung teased him.

"Okay, I had enough! How old are you! and who are you!" Haechan got up and shouted at me with an angry confused expression.

"YAH! could you guys just sleep already?! it's already late and we have schedules tomorrow!" suddenly Jaehyun got out from his room shouting and closed the door again.

"You guys should really sleep, you too (y/n).. you have to come to the SM Entertainment building tomorrow.. Mr.Kim texted Taeyong before when you're setting you're room" Taeil said.

He could just text me directly... oh, maybe he's scared~

"Wait! tell us how old are and who are you first!" Jeno suddenly asked.

"Gosh, you guys... really.." I laughed a little and continued while getting up.

" I'm just an ordinary girl who likes computer and gadgets a lot, seriously" I ruffled Chenle's hair, giving a code I'm older than him not them. I looked at Taeil and Doyoung seeing them raising their eyebrows and lifting their head coding that they understands.

"What was that for??" Chenle pouted as I make my way upstairs to my room to sleep.

I wonder why uncle told me to go to the building too?