【 Isogai x Reader : Sessions 】

Start from the beginning

"We'll be discussing about that one killer move, which is, by the way, my favorite, the forced french kiss." She said, snorting.

Maehara raised his hand, slightly tilting his head. "Bitch-sensei, how are you going to teach us that, exactly?"

"W-Will you.. be kissing us one by one?!?!" Okajima butted in, his face red as a tomato, his nose leaking out blood.

Irina chuckled (that sounds like a villian's) which made everyone feel uncomfortable. (Except for Karma and Nakamura, which was looking at Yūma and (Y/N).)

Irina's dark chuckles suddenly shifted to a loud, terrifying laugh, which everyone found creepy. Even Karma and Nakamura didn't like it one bit.

"Just get a grip and tell us, Bitch-sensei!!" Someone from the class screamed out, the others supporting saying 'Yeah, you weirdo!!' over and over again.

Irina cleared her throat, trying not to loose her 'chill'.

"Two lucky students will be helping us today!!" She said cheerfully, trying to act cute.

"W-What do you mean?" Kayano asked, A tint of pink visibky creeping on her cheeks.

"You know." Irina winked at the girl, making Kaede's face heat up.

Meg Kataoka stood up, sweat beads rolled down her cheek. "B-But Bitch-Sensei!! Isn't that a bit too much?! Especially when... two students are going to do it, infront of us, even!!" She exclaimed.

"And I think Koro sensei will be disapp--" Meg was interrupted when they saw a familiar figure just outside the window. Nagisa and the others went by the window and opened it together, just to see Koro Sensei peeking, with his Gossip Notebook, his pen ready.

Meg was deeply disappointedー She went back to her seat, and sulked in despair.

"P-Poor Kataoka-san..." Nagisa muttered, while Kayano nods in agreement.

Since Koro Sensei's cover was blown, he decided to go inside and watch Bitch-sensei's "Session".

"Waitー WHY ARE YOU EVEN WATCHING?!" Maehara protested, pointing his finger at Koro-Sensei's pink, flustered face.

"Nurufufufu!! I want to see those two students! Since I am your homeroom teacher, it is my duty to support you all!" Koro Sensei said, his Gossip Notebook still in his tentacles.

"LET'S KILL HIM!!" The whole class screamed in unison, each one of them grabbing their own anti-sensei weapons, making the poor tentacled teacher yelp in fear.

"AHEM!!" Bitch sensei cleared her throat, which interrupted the class' assassination.

"Excuse me you shitty brats..." She said, her eyes twitching. "We are having a class here!!" She snapped, making all of her students run back towards their seats, Koro-Sensei stood there in awe, his face covered in white, Poker-faced.

All of the Anti-Sensei items were placed ontop of the teacher's table. (Irina took all of them since she's very pissed.)

"And now.. The two lucky students areee!!" Bitch-sensei carefully looked at the class, eyeing us one by one. Then...

"(Y/N) and Isogai!!" She screamed out, putting her hands beside her waist.

Karma and Nakamura began chuckling, which terrified the others.

'Ah. We're it.' (Y/N) thought, looking at Irina with a worried face.

She turned to look at Isogai, who was glancing towards her. He smiled awkwardly. This, somehow, made (Y/N)'s heart skip a beat, that's why she suddenly averted her gaze.