"You didn't need to." Voldemort shrugged. At the other two's confused faces, he elaborated. "Look our souls were joined together, our very beings. I know you probably better than you do. You didn't need to say anything, I could tell."

"Oh." Quirrell put his arms on the table and rested his head there again, face turned away from Voldemort.

"What actually is this soul-binding thing? You kind of explained it a month or so ago when telling me everything but....."

"Well it's a complicated piece of magic. Our souls bound inside Quirrell's body and my head grew from the back of his neck which was odd."

"Yeah. I-it was really w-weird. You were j-just constantly th-there." Quirrell added, not lifting his head.

"Wait what happened when you needed the loo?" Tyler asked.

"It was disgusting." Voldemort shuddered as Tyler laughed. The pale wizard felt a smile grow on his face and turned to look at his old friend, but could only see the back of his head. He reached out a hand and gently twirled a curl round his finger, silently. It was really soft and filled him with an odd sense of peace and happiness. Tyler was looking at him oddly so after a few seconds, he dropped it and gently pushed Quirrell's head, making him look up.

"Oi. Do you remember when we went to Hogshead and got smashed?" Quirrell's tired face graced him with a grin.

"Y-yeah. We d-drank too much and th-the ladies th-thought we were two s-seperate people!" Voldemort laughed. He remembered how the lady and her sister had freaked out when they found out the truth.

"We sh-should've realised th-that we w-would get twice as d-drunk!"

"The hangover the next day though!" Voldemort said and the two simultaneously groaned at the memory.

"Y-you made it worse b-by complaining a-all day!" Quirrell cried, looking up at Voldemort with a small smile on his face. Voldemort looked back and Quirrell's breath caught in his throat as their eyes met. He felt like he was falling into blue, it was all he could see and it was hard to read the emotions in them.

Voldemort was staring. He knew it, but he couldn't look away from the brown eyes in front of him. They were all he could see, full of a happiness and life he hasn't seen in a long time.

Tyler cleared his throat yet again and grinned as the two broke their gaze, blushing. He checked his watch and practically jumped out his seat. He was gonna be late!

"Shitshitshit! I gotta go!" He ran into his room and peeled his pyjamas off as fast as he could. Throwing on his clothes, he grabbed his keys and sprinted out of the apartment.

Quirrell blinked. Tyler had just been sitting there and suddenly he was gone. It was like he had Disapparated but with noise and rush and panic. He turned to see Voldemort looking just as stunned as he felt. He let out a laugh before covering his mouth with his hand. The pale wizard turned to him and before he knew it, the two were laughing so hard that tears were rolling out both pairs of eyes. They had to take a while to collect themselves.

"So what do you want to do?" Voldemort asked.

"A-aren't you m-meant to be a-at w-work?" Quirrell asked, a frown etching it's way into his face.

"Yeah but fuck it. I'm gonna get fired anyway." At Quirrells confused face, he explained. "Do you really honestly think I am good at working in a coffee shop? I scare people, I steal from the cashier, I can't make coffee."

"Th-that's kind of a-an im-important skill for co-co-coffee shops."

"Yeah.....I also got into a fight yesterday, got out my wand and ended up leaving, putting a memory wipe on all of them!"