The workshop started flooding, and soon there was an entire tsunami in here.

But once she realized what was happening and what she did to Bunny, she calmed down and the water around her disappeared, causing her to fall on the floor.

Kendall got up and ran over to Bunny, who was bleeding a bit. She knelt down beside him and apologized a million times.

"Oh my Mim, I'm so sorry Bunny! I'm super sorry I didn't even know I could do that! Please forgive me, please don't hate me, please don't kill me, I'm so sorry!!" she exclaimed and tried to clean up his cut and stop the bleeding, but it just ended up bleeding even more.

"Just stay away from him Kendall." Tooth said softly, but Kendall still heard her and looked hurt, but still stood up.

"O-ok. Just tell me when he's ok." She stuttered and speed-walked into her room.

A yeti came and said something in his language, which I kinda understood was for us to back off.

We all stepped away from Bunny, and the yeti wrapped a band-aid around his arm.

"Who would have thought that water could make someone bleed." Jack said.

Tooth went into her room, and Sandy went into his.

Bunny stood up and hopped into his rabbit hole, and left a rose in his place.

Jack plucked it and gave it to me.

"Aww thanks." I said.

"A pretty rose for a beautiful girl." He said, and I chuckled.

"Cliché much." I rolled my eyes and we both walked into our room.

I sat down on my bed and Jack sat down on his.

"I hope Kangaroo's ok." Jack said.

"Awwww you do care!" I replied and Jack rolled his eyes and smirked.

"It's just that, even our fights didn't get that far." Jack said back.

"True, true."

"How did Kendall do that though?" I asked.

"I don't know. How did you do whatever you did last time?" Jack asked back.

I shrugged. "I don't know any of the answers to those questions, but I wanna."

"Same here."

We talked about random stuff for an hour or so, until I said we should go outside and see if anyone else is there.

And they were. Everyone except Kendall.

"Hey Bunny, you ok?" I asked him.

"Yup." he replied.

"Good to know, Kangaroo." Jack said and smirked.

Bunny growled and hopped after him, while Jack flew away.

I shook my head. "Boys."

"Y/N, you wanna go check on Kendall?" Tooth suggested, and I nodded.

"Sure."

We walked towards her room and knocked on the door.

"Kendall?" I asked through the door. There was no reply.

Tooth opened the door and both of us flew in.

Kendall was sitting on her bed, and facing the window. Just blankly staring.

"Hey, Kendall, you ok?" Tooth asked her as me and Tooth sat beside her.

She didn't reply.

"Cmon, it's ok. Everyone gets angry sometimes." I said, trying to comfort her.

"This isn't the first time this has happened." Kendall said, still staring blankly at the window.

"What do you mean?" Tooth asked.

"You don't have to tell us if you don't wanna." I added quickly.

Kendall shook her head.

"Before, when it had just been around 100 years of me being a spirit, this had happened. Except it was a whole lot worse." she started. "I was flying around with my best pal, Crystal. She's the spirit who gives light everywhere, and makes rainbows. We were talking, and I don't remember how, or over what, but we started arguing. She accidentally shot a light beam or something at me, and it struck me in my arm." Kendall lifted up her shirt sleeve to show us a light but visible scar. "She immediately apologized, but something overcame me. And I struck her with what I struck Bunny with, except it was way rougher. And there was some electricity in it too. Let's just say, she didn't make it."

Kendall looked at me and Tooth with tears in her eyes.

"I promised myself to never let that happen again. I promised her. But look what happened today. I-I got so mad over n-nothing, and now B-Bunny's hurt."

She put her head in her hands and we both hugged her.

"It's ok Kendall. He's not hurt too much. Plus, he forgives you." I said.

"Yup. It's not your fault." Tooth added and Kendall wiped her tears.

"Thanks guys. I just really miss Crystal." she said.

"Well, don't worry about the past. Just look forward." I said and helped her stand up.

"Your right. You two are the best friends ever, including Crystal." Kendall said and hugged us.

We all walked out and Kendall immediately went to a yeti who was holding a plate of cookies.

I chuckled and went into my room. I think I ate enough today. There was soft (but adorable) snoring from the other side of the room.

I laid down on my bed, hugged a pillow, and immediately fell asleep.