What A JERK!

-Your POV-

We arrived at the Black Order's HQ. When we got to the gate, it yelled, "Body scan!" I almost jumped right out of my skin.

Allen came over and placed his hand on my should (again O.o) and said, "It is only checking to make sure you're not an Akuma. It's fast and painless so don't worry about it." He smiled to reassure that it was safe.

After that was all said and done, the trio were taking me and and Arikata to see a guy named... 'Oh god, I'm really bad with names' "Hey, Ari, what's the name of the guy we're going to?" I whispered to her.

She giggled at my forgetfulness. "We were told not even 30 minutes ago and you forgot?" She laughed even louder when I looked away and caught Allen looking at me, then, blushing slightly from embarrassment, I turned a different way. "It was Komui Lee," she whispered.

We entered a room that was huge. '...Is this really the chief's office? It's a mess! And where is this chief of theirs?' Then, out of nowhere, this crazy weirdo with a bonnet popped out, hugging Lenalee and saying, "Lenalee! I'm so glad your safe! I didn't really want to send you.." on and on he went. 'This guy is annoying.'

"Who the hell is this guy?" I asked, impatiently waiting for the damn chief that is supposed to be here.

"This is Komui," Allen answered, sweat dropping about the way the guy was acting. My jaw dropped. 'This wack-a-doo is the chief?' Eventually he let go and began talk to us 'newbies.'

"I am so glad that you three found these two. Now, will you two come with me to get your innocence checked out?" he said with a smile.

We all followed him to what looked to be a hospital room. Allen, Lavi, and Lenalee stayed outside and refused to come in with us. 'Maybe we shouldn't be in here...'

"Activate your innocence for me, please." I did with no problem but... Arikata was having a little trouble.

"Ari, tell Rinari to activate," I told her.

"Oh, okay." She looked at her doggy innocence and said, "ACTIVATE." The little mutt grew to at least 4 and a half feet, looking more like a fearsome, oversized wolf with a dark shade of green than a little yapping chihuahua.

Komui's eyes widened and he jumped up in fear, landing in my arms. I rolled my eyes and dropped him. "What are we in here for?" I asked.

He regained his composer and started looking through a box. "You are both here so I can look at your innocence." He turned around wearing a construction helmet and a huge power drill. *Gulp*

"See ya," and I was about to leave... but the door was locked. 'They are all so dead'

(Outside of room POV)

Allen, Lenalee, and Lavi stood in wait for the two new members to come out.

"GET THAT THING THE HELL AWAY FROM ME!" they heard. Poor (Y/N).

Lavi: Maybe we should make ourselves scarce...

Lenalee: Why?

Lavi: Because when they come out, (Y/N) is going to kill us for letting him take them in there.

Lenalee sweat dropped: Yes but if we leave, I have a feeling that she will find us and kill us a lot worse if we hide.

Lavi thought about this and became pale: You're right.

All the while, Allen was standing there thinking about (Y/N) and how bad he felt. 'I'll make it up to her' he thought, 'but how?'

After awhile, Lenalee said: If they don't get their first mission right away, I think we should all go to the town and hang out.