Meeting Allen Again?

-You POV-

"Hey, don't I know you from somewhere?" the boy named Allen asked.

"I don't know, have we?" I tried to play it cool, like it didn't matter. After we first met, even though he was gone shortly after arriving, I thought about him for weeks. 'Why couldn't I remember him?' I thought to myself.

"I feel like we have and you seem really familiar..." 'Poor Allen...' He had this look on his face like he was thinking really hard and if he couldn't remember soon then his brain might turn to mush.

"Don't hurt yourself thinking, I will leave you here on the ground," I said, laughing. When I glanced up, he had a confused look then looked like he just remembered something.

"I remember now, your-" *CRASH* Suddenly a big hammer smashed down right beside us. A boy with red hair and an eye patch over his right, not that much older than me, was standing on top of it. 'He seems like a total flirt.' "Lavi! You could have killed us!" Allen yelled at the so called Lavi guy.

"Why didn't you activate that eye of yours? There was an Akuma that was just about to cream yo- who is she?" Lavi asked after realizing that the one standing with Allen wasn't Lenalee, but was me.

"Leaving," I said. I wanted to get away, to many people were starting to stare at us three like we were crazy. I turned to walk away quickly but this time that damn Lavi guy grabbed me by my arm.

"Sorry, did I ruin the mood or something?" he asked. The smile on his face made me think he was joking. "So~ Allen, is she your girlfriend or something?" Both of our faces got beat red. I tried to pull away from his grip but it was tight... it didn't hurt, I just couldn't get him loose.

"You... damn... IDIOT! We don't even really know each other," I said while pulling away. I slapped him in the face, not hard enough to hurt but just enough to make him surprised. 'Now is my chance' I took the moment to pull free from his grasp, only to have Allen grab me... again.... 'Damn it!'

Allen said, "Wait a minute, I do know you. Your name is (f/n) (l/n), am I right?"

"... Yes, your right." I glanced away trying to be nonchalant and asked "Now, can you please let go of my hand?" I could see in the corner of my eye that he looked at our linked hands and blushed.

"A-Ah y-yea..." He let go of my hand and rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly. "What are you doing in Muranotsu, (Y/N)?"

"Wait, did you two meet before?" Lavi asked.

"Shut up idiot... I came here with my friend. She really loves this festival so we come every year. Now beat it."

I can tell that Lavi was studying me and I hated it. I hate it, it made me feel like I'm being scrutinized. "Stop pissing looking at me, you dumb rabbit." He blinked at me, surprised of what I said and looked down. Then he looked me dead in the eye.

"So... where's this friend of yours?" he asked, smiling like he thought I was really alone. I was about to tell him to go fuck himself when I heard my name.

"(Y/N)! There you are! We've been searching for you everywh-" Arikata stopped mid-sentence when she seen the boys. "Hey! You guys were on the train with Lenalee!"

Lavi and Allen stood there staring at Arikata. I glanced back and forth, walked up to my friend and said, "Let's go Ari, they are on a mission and we shouldn't bother them." I started walking away but...

"You were the other girl on the train, (Y/N)?" Allen asked.

I looked at him for a moment, confused by the question. Then I realized what he meant. "Yes I was." I wasn't facing them when we met on the train so I could see why he didn't know at first.

When I turned back around, Lavi was still frozen in place. 'What a weird boy' Then he suddenly jumped and yelled, "STRIKE!" and ran to Arikata. "You are totally my ty-" I smashed his face into the dirt.

"I think I need to go to sleep... it's really late and I'm tired." I looked over to Arikata and she got the fact that I wasn't really tired, I just wanted to leave. "Later losers." We left the group of exorcist but we continued to go to booths and stuff.

'Best day ever... not.'

-Allen POV-

'Late? But it is only 5:30' I thought.

"That (Y/N) girl sure is mean," Lavi said, rubbing his cheek since (Y/N) smushed it on the ground.

Lenalee said, "No she's not, she's just not used to people."

"Oh? And how do you know that, Lenalee?" Lavi questioned with doubt evident in his voice.

"Because Arikata told me how (Y/N) acts in front of people she doesn't know. It kind of stresses her out so she gets a little harsh. She doesn't mean it so don't be so judgmental."

I looked back to Lavi who seemed to be thinking, then he looked at me and asked, "How do you know (Y/N)?"

"Allen, you knew (Y/N) before this?"

I looked between the two of them and said, "Yes, I know her. We met three years ago while I was still traveling with... Cross." I shivered thinking about my master

"Tell us how you two met," Lenalee said.

"Fine, but when we head to the hotel. It's a long story."

Sometime later, after we were done with the mission for the day, we found a nice, cheap hotel and we got situated. I told them how I met (Y/N) in Minoba and why Cross and I were there in the first place. After I was done, my two friends and comrades just stared at me like there was something on my face. "What?"

Lavi was the first to speak, "(Y/N) has innocence and Cross didn't send her to the Black Order? Why?"

I simply shook my head. "I don't know why my master never did send her to HQ and I could never question him about it because he made me work twice as hard..." I sighed, shivering at the thought of what Cross made me do.

"We'll have to find her tomorrow and ask her to come back with us," Lenalee said.

'Tomorrow...' and with that we went to bed and prepared to search for (Y/N) and any innocence in the morning.

Hello! Please let me know your thoughts and don't forget to vote!