~one

Yoongi took in the foreign surroundings making the most of his twenty five minute journey to school with his friend,"Oh and look the car it looks so bright," he was continuously tapping his friend's arm whenever he discovered something eye catchin...

Yoongi took in the foreign surroundings making the most of his twenty five minute journey to school with his friend,"Oh and look the car it looks so bright," he was continuously tapping his friend's arm whenever he discovered something eye catching,"and the sky looks pretty it's like a really calm colour,"

His friend turned to him finding the sight of his friend being able to identify things for himself after 17 years,"Yoongi the sky is blue and the car is red, don't worry I'll teach you all the beautiful colours there are," and this made the boy smile even wider.

After their...well Yoongi's eventful bus ride they had to get off at their school's bus stop and make their way to a place which only one of the two boys were dreading to go to. The other if you guessed right was going to see things that were only described to him and now he got to see with his own very two working eyes.

"Yoongi if you don't stop staring at that fish pond and come to school I'll push you in it,"his friend threatened him but Yoongi only saw it as an opportunity to get closer to the fish.

"Will you?" He tried to climb over the short fence that protected the water but was immediately pulled back by his friend.

"Maybe after you get a taste of today then I'll do it." Hoseok chuckled to the older while pushing his shoulders in order for him to move to school.

"I don't think I'll ever get sick of seeing," Yoongi smiled to his taller friend who just pushed his head causing him to rub his forehead."Hey don't do that!" And Yoongi returned the same actions but as he was doing this he started to get a better look at his friend of almost six years.

"Hoseok," Yoongi studied the way even though his friend was bare face his complexion was still even, the way he had a slim yet slightly puffy face and a long nose made him better looking,"you've got such a nice nose," this caught the taller one off guard and made the tips of his ears go red.

"Yoongi come on we're going to be late for first lesson," Hoseok dragged his short friend into the school gates but avoided eye contact with him so that he wouldn't realise that he was blushing as this was obviously the first he'd got a compliment...

"Yoongi come on we're going to be late for first lesson," Hoseok dragged his short friend into the school gates but avoided eye contact with him so that he wouldn't realise that he was blushing as this was obviously the first he'd got a compliment regarding his looks from Yoongi.

Walking into their first lesson Yoongi and Hoseok made their way to the back of the classroom where no one sat apart from them two,"Oh this is too exciting I can finally see what we are learning no more Braille writing for me," he dropped his bag on his desk taking out his new pencil case which had a new set of stationary his mother had bought him.

"Well you seem happy," Hoseok chuckled at the sight of Yoongi as he could literally feel his excitement. But seeming as this was maths Yoongi wouldn't either a)understand it or b)like it at all, both seem realistic.

"Okay class before we start we've got a new student,"The teacher turned to look at the door waiting for the new student to enter,"Jimin will you introduce yourself?"

Hoseok caught a glance at his best friend and what he was Yoongi staring at the new student with wide eyes and with a small smile creeping into to his face,"Hey stop drooling," he hit Yoongi's arm which caused Yoongi to waver Hoseok off,"Oh shush,"

"Uhm my name is Park Jimin," The short yet somehow muscular boy played with his hands,"I just moved from Busan with my family,"

"Okay Jimin will you sit at the back next to Hoseok," Hoseok raised his hand and this made Yoongi tap Hoseok's shoulder violently.

"Swap seats with me!" Yoongi had wanted to sit next to the new student trying to make a new friend.

"Yoongi no now keep quiet," Hoseok tried to ignore his friend but having his small friend leaning over him trying to get a better look at Park Jimin.
Jimin noticed this and felt somewhat uncomfortable under his gaze,"Is there something wrong with him," Jimin leaned over to Hoseok who was still trying to push his friend back,"He kind of just got his sight back and won't stop looking at everything,"

"Your face is so," Yoongi struggled to look for the right word he turned to his looking for the right word but he didn't get any help as he was just suffering in embarrassment,"Ugly?" Jimin filled in for him but Yoongi shook his head in disagreement,

"You look beautiful,"

~~A/N I have no idea where this is even going but enjoy

~~
A/N I have no idea where this is even going but enjoy