Chapter 10: Levi... Why?

Eren's POV

    Levi is... Getting an abortion? Without thinking, I hung up and dashed to the local street and hopped in someone else's cab. "Hey-""Step on it! My babies are in danger!" I said handing him the adress and a $50 tip. He nodded quickly and took off. In a matter of minutes we arrived at the estate. Eren. Shit!

    Titan not now! You'll never get in without me. Fine. Just this time, but only to get in! Hurry! Perfect. Let's go

Titan's POV

    I ran and jumped over the 10+ foot gate

    I ran and jumped over the 10+ foot gate. Catching the redhead's attention, of course. Before she had the chance to react, I hit her pressure point, making her fall unconscious. "Goodnight" I say before taking off. As I ran through the garden, I was haulted by three sexy maids. Normally, a guy would probably fuck them to sleep... But I'm not that type of guy.

    Dealing with them was easy. I went after the ones who had access to any device that can contact backup. Typical, the weaker maid has access. That makes my job a whole lot easier. The fight was short and those maids were nothing compared to the butlers I encountered next.

    One of them managed to hit me. That only made me angry. He's gonna need medical attention. Oh well~ I walked over to one of the vents and threw a gas-bomb from one of the maids into it. That should knock them out for a while. Next stop: Levi's room.

    You can call me Eren's superhuman side. I climbed up the side of Levi's mansion, automatically knowing his location. I hoisted myself inside his window. I made sure to cover the vents so we don't pass out. Well I suppose this is where I leave.

Eren's POV

    That was fun~! Get lost!

    I took in my surroundings, realizing I was in Levi's bedroom. Levi entered the room. He saw me and ran to his alarm to try and call for help. I sighed and walked over to him, grabbing his arm and pulling him inside shutting the door. "Levi. Please. I'm sorry I left you for a month... I tried to contact you, but I never got an answer. But that doesn't matter, I'm here now!" I said hugging him. "Ere-""So please! Don't get rid of our baby."

    He pushed me away, tears forming in his eyes. "Levi?" he looked at the ground avoiding eye contact. "It's gone..." What? No...no, No, NO! I grabbed his shoulders. "What do you mean? Surely you're not talking ab-""I SAID IT'S GONE, EREN! THE BABY IS ALREADY GONE!" he yelled. I saw red.

Titan and Eren's POV

    We slammed Levi against the wall

    We slammed Levi against the wall. How dare he destroy what WE  created?! He whimpered slightly. "Levi... Why?" we asked. He looked away. "LEVI! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS?! YOU TELL US YOU'RE  CARRYING OUR CHILD, THEN YOU KICK US OUT AND IGNORE OUR CALLS. THEN YOU DESTROY THE CHILD?! DO YOU REALLY HATE US THAT BADLY?!" we yelled.

    "E-Eren? What's gotten into you?" he asked. He trying to change the subject! "ANSWER US, LEVI!" we yelled again. "Please... Eren... I don't want to do this..." he whimpered. "LEVI!" we yelled once more. "I WAS SCARED! OKAY?! I WAS TERRIFIED!"

Levi's POV

    I began to cry. I felt so weak. I was scared. Scared of being alone! Scared of being seen by Eren! Scared of being hated by Eren. I fucked up badly and there's no going back! The baby's dead because of me. If my mother saw me now... She'd think I'm a fool.

    Eren's face didn't change. He was fuming! I just wanted to lock myself away where no one can find me. "Scared of what, Levi? Of us?" he asked. Us? "Who's 'us'?" I asked. "LEVI!" he began yelling once again. That's when I noticed his eyes... Red? Is he really that angry? "I didn't want to face you... I thought you hated me... A guy being pregnant is just weird. I don't want to be alone. I wanted to keep the child! At the same time, I didn't want you to think I'm disgusting." I said with fresh tears.

    His expression softened. He squeezed me tightly in an embrace. "I don't want to be alone Eren..." I said burying my face in his chest. "I'll never leave you Levi. Ever."

Two months later~

    Eren and I were on the couch in the lounge. I let Eren move in with me and gave his sister private access so she can come and go as she pleased within visiting hours. I was tired from another day's busy ass schedule. Eren was currently giving me the world's greatest back massage. He must've known what he was doing because he pressed hard on two points on my back making me jolt and moan loudly.

    He smirked and repeated the action several times before I couldn't take any more. I felt like he was fucking the life out of me like he did at the bar. Only better. I jolted again and came hard on the couch (yes, I was naked with a towel over my lower half). I heard Eren chuckle as he rubbed my back soothingly. "Hey, baby... It's been a while... What do ya say?" he said. I trembled as his breath tickled my neck.

                     "Let's make another kid~"

                           ~Fin~