Chapter 1: Greif

Eren

I walked down the busy street that leads to my home. I don't want to go home... Not like this... Not after what happened...

Flashback

"Eren, go empty that tank into the disposal. It's no good." my boss said. "Yes sir!" I stood up and ran to the corner of the room and picked up one of the tanks. I headed to the disposal room and opened the incinerator. I made sure to keep a tight grip on the tank, so it didn't fall in.

"Eren!" a voice said. I looked back and saw Armin running towards me. "Stop! That's the wrong tank! Don't-" too late... The fire began to build up more than it should, a pair of arms wrapped around my waist and before I knew it, I was lying behind the metal dome that was used in case of a fire. I looked down and saw Armin glued to my waist.

"E-Eren... What have we done?!" he asked rhetorically, looking around what used to be the construction building... "Oh no..." I said quietly. "EREN JAEGER AND ARMIN ARLERT! HERE! NOW!" our boss yelled. As we walked over to them, we saw many of our co-workers injured. Few of them dead from the explosion. "Which one of you are responsible for this?!" he yelled. Armin stepped in front of me.

"It was me, sir. I apologize..." he said keeping his head down. I sighed. "No... It was me... I grabbed the wrong tank and poured the gasoline into the fire. I'm sorry." Armin looked at me, wide-eyed. I always let him take the blame for the little things, so he was surprised when I fest up. "Why am I not surprised..." the boss said rubbing his temples. He looked back up at with rage clear on his features. "It took us three months to get this far and-! You-! You know what... You're done. Pack your things, you're fired!"

End of flashback

This job only lasted... Five-six months? I have no skill... This is the fourth job! What'll Mikasa say about this?! She'll probably just kill me and 'put me out of my misery'! ...It's still mid-day... I'll just search for a new job... Again...

That's an idea.... (-_-)

Timeskip: Evening

I'm done... I give up... No matter where I go, I constantly screw up. Cooking: bad. Labour: bad. Office work: sucks! Waiter: fuck it! I just can't! Literally, I can't! I need to drink... Where is that bar when you need it...?

I shuffled into the bar within a secret alleyway. I call it secret because it's deserted. I sat at the counter and immediately slammed my head onto the surface. "Everything alright, Eren?" a familiar voice said to me. "Hey, Hanji... I'm fine. I'll get the usual. Thanks." I said, not really wanting her to reply.

"Okie dokie! If you ever want to talk, don't be afraid to come to me. Also, he's been working here for a while, but you never come at night, so you've never met him." she said, making my drink while looking elsewhere. "Who's he?" I asked looking around to see who she's looking at. She smiled and motioned to the person's location. "The famous, ONE AND ONLY CAPTAIN LEVI! THE HOTTEST AND MOST POPULAR HOST OF ALL TIME!!" she yelled out catching the said person's attention.

Before the man could say anything, the whole bar went wild with cheers. "Levi! Levi! Levi! Le-!""Enough you shitty peasants!" he cut them off. Everyone started chuckling and whispering to each other. A few were 'whooping'. He strutted over to the counter and I was able to see him better than before. He was gorgeous! Raven hair, silverish cold eyes, fair pale skin, sexy bod- oh no, no, no, no, no. Oh hell no!

I'm not gay! I've had three relation-ships in my life, all of them were with girls! I probably just feel this way because he's small and cute. Yeah. Besides, he's most likely younger than me... I mean come on look at him! He's adorable! Like a little middle school student! Although, for him to be working here... He'd have to either be super rebellious or Erwin's relative... Most likely the first choice because they look nothing alike.

"Uhh..." I said still in my thoughts. "The hell is your problem, brat. If you're just gunna sit there looking stupid, my suggestion is for you to go home to your 'mommy and daddy'." he said, sarcasm clear in his voice. I got offended by his rudeness and lack of respect for his elders. "Listen here you little runt! Middle schoolers should know their place! Never talk to an adult that way!" I yelled, standing up. Everyone and everything went silent. Excruciatingly silent.

I looked back at Levi, who had his head down and his fists clenched tight. Hanji pulled me to the side slightly and whispered "Um... Eren, Levi is 15 years older than you... You could say he's 39..." my eyes went wide. I faced him again. "S-so... You're older..." I said. Bad idea. He raised his head and I swore I heard the devil laughing at me for a second, before he socked me in the face... Hard as shit! So hard, I blacked out.

Today is definitely not my day...

AN: Hi lovelies! So, so, what do ya think? Hate it? I don't care, don't read it!>:( Love it? Love you and there's more to come! Anyway, that's all for now! Vote, comment and follow for more! Bye, bye!

~So Delirious, Out!~