twenty seven 👑

Youngjae, Bambam and Yugyeom got qualified.

It has been a week since the three started.

It was pure hell for Jackson and Jaebum because their boyfriends are so busy about it.

Bambam managed to answer the three booklets already.

"Baby?" Jackson calls

"Yes daddy?"

"I'm going to attend some meetings today. I'll be back before midnight" Jackson informs and Bambam frowns

"Okay..."

"I'll just get ready okay?" Jackson said then left Bambam alone in the living room.

After thirty minuets, Jackson was all set. Ready to go.

He was wearing a formal suit and styled his platinum blonde hair. He gelled his hair up and Bambam could feel his cheek heating up when Jackson wore his watch and smiled at Bambam.

Jackson gave Bambam a sweet pasionate kiss before leaving.

It was Friday and Bambam sighed.

He will go to school to let the teachers check the booklets that he answered.

Bambam's POV

I went to our shared room and searched for something to wear.

In the end. I just pick out Jackson's hoodie and my skinny jeans.

I took a shower and dried my hair then changed into Jackson's hoodie and skinny jeans.

I wore a pair of sunglasses and black vans before going to school.

I waited outside for Mum and Dad to pick me up.

Ten minuets later, mum arrived and I entered his car.

I sat at the back seat because dad was at the passenger's seat.

"Hi Mum. Hi Dad" I greeted then kissed their cheeks.

"Hi baby."

"Hi son."

Mum started to drive his car.

The car ride was fun. Mum and Dad keep on teasing each other. I was being the third wheel but I didn't mind. They are my parents after all.

"Baby use the umbrella. Its hot outside. I dont want you to get sunburned"

I just giggled and kissed their cheeks before nodding.

"Bye Mum. Bye dad!" then I left.

I was enjoying the shade of my umbrella coz' it was like 100°c

I went to the office and passed the booklet and modules to Mrs Quin.

"Did you finish answering the three modules already?"

"Yes Maam"

"Okay good! Now, you will get another set of modules. I'll check the booklet and I'll review you the lessons" She said

"Thank you Maam"

"No problem Dear. Now come help me check so you'll be able to know your mistakes and we can correct them later"

"Okay maam"

I sat there for hours and listened carefully.

It was really boring because Hyung and Yugyeom is still answering the booklets back at mum's house.

"I can see you are not in the mood To listen Bambam-sshi... Lets have a break..."

I just nodded and looked at the news which was being flashed on the television.

My eyes widen when I saw a very important name flashed in the screen.

Famous business men Jackson Wang and Mr Bhuwakul met a fatal accident...

I stood up and bid goodbye to the tutor. I ran outside with tears pouring.

I saw my sister's car and I entered the car. My mother, brother and sister was there.

My mother hugged me and comforted me my brothers and sisters were also crying.

Dont leave me father... Jackson...