One👑

Bambam's POV

I went downstairs and saw the ugliest scene I've saw.

Youngjae and his sugar daddy, Jaebum eating each other's faces.

I made a face then ran to the kitchen.

I am trying to make noise using the plates, fork, glass and spoon by throwing them at the table.

I was doing a good job when I heard a yell from Youngjae.

"Yah! You'll break hyung's things!"

Success...

I rolled my eyes then ate some Hotdogs, bacon, eggs and fried rice. A slice of mango and a glass of iced coffee.

Jinyoung-hyung came home earlier than usual, I greeted him with a kiss on the cheeks and a bear hug.

"Mum. Youngjae and Jaebum were eating each other's faces-"

"Bambam!"  Jaebum interrupts.

"You two. Get inside my room. We need to talk about your relationship boys" Jinyoung said sternly

Jaebum and Youngjae turns to look me as if they were betrayed and hurt but I just rolled my eyes then stick out his tongue.

"Come here for a while hyung!" Yugyeom called

I sighed and went to the balcony where Yugyeom is currently hanging out with his 'friend' Jung Hoseok.

I can tell this two shares a deeper relationship than being normal friends.

Duh. They are not normal friends since they often suck each other's face in the couch or inside Yugyeom's room, then one day I can see Kim Yugyeom having new expensive stuffs like new gadgets and wardrobes.

"Yes? Good morning Hobi-hyung"

"Someone needs your help" Yugyeom said

"Awe~ He's cute. I'm sure he will like this kid"

He? Who do you mean by that?

"hyung... I dont understand. What do you mean?"

"My friend wants to see you... He wants to meet you... Personally. You can help him-"

"Hyung... Your giving me to strangers?!" I shrieked horrified at what I've heard

"Its not like that boi. He's a close friend of mine so... He wont be counted as a total stranger. He's a good person-"

"Hyung... I dont want to... I'm scared... I'm not ready yet"

I already know what the hell this thing means. He's introducing me to a sugar daddy.

Pshh. Hyung is a sugar daddy himself.

Yugyeom's sugar daddy.

They met at Jaebum's club by the way. ;)

"You'll be fine. He's good person and a nice charming person. Single and Virgin since birth. Haha. He's a foreigner though"

"A-are you sure?"

"Yep. I wont force you, but I hope you'll give it a try" hyung said then smiled

Am I going to have a sugar daddy now?

"W-when?"

"You'll meet?"

"Yeah..."

"Today. Like Right now? He wants to see you asap" Yugyeom said

I just nodded and smiled.

I don't need a sugar daddy. We're already rich but... I feel lonely and empty...

"You made up your mind?"

I just smiled and nodded my head.

"Yeah. I'll go meet him"

Kim Yugyeom is also rich also the the two other hyungs.

We have a sweet life and lucky life yet chooses to be independent.

Our parents still supports and guides our decision.

Hobi hyung gave me the address.

I took a shower and made sure to wash and clean every inch of this body.

I wore a simple black skinny jeans that hugged my legs perfectly, black long sleeved HBA shirt, and a pair of black vans.

"Mum! Hyungs! Maknae! Im off!" I yelled then Opened the door.

I almost stepped at the bouquet of flowers and the boxes of chocolates and a human sized teddy bear.

To; Park Jinyoung

Jinyoung-ah. I'm sorry... I didnt
Mean to raise my voice... I was just stressed out... I'm sorry... Please come back to me... I miss you. I love you.

-M.T.

I sighed then placed all Hyung's things inside the house and I entered my car and drove off to the guy's house.

Jackson Wang.

The man's name.

I hope he's not an old pervert geezer...

I reached his Mansion, not house.

There were three boys who were asking what did I came for.

"I-I'm here to see Jackson Wang?"

"Awe~ Yah! Jimin! Take a look at this cutie over here!" a blonde boy with snow white skin and little chinky eyes cooed

"Yoongi... I'm warning you" said a raven haired boy with chubby cheeks-

Wait. I know this guy...

"You cant tell me what to do-"

"Jimin-hyung?"

"Bambi!" Jimin hyung hugged me and smiled

"Hyung. Why did you stopped visiting us? I'll tell Mum about this."

Jimin is my Mum's (Jinyoung's) brother.

"I'm sorry kiddo. I was busy handling a beast" Hyung said pointing at the blonde boy who was choking a brunette with a box smile.

"I'll call Jackson-hyung"

We heard a loud thud at the second floor and the three males shook their heads.

"He's mad... Again" Jimin-hyung muttered