Chapter 11 - Finishing the project that brought us together.

Alex's POV-

As i woke up i look at the time 9:15 A.M.

it was only a saturday so i decided to text my mom and tell her Leon was with me and we were at Nicole's.

A: Hey mom sorry Nicole's sister went missing and Leon and I were helping then we got tired and slept over here

M: Its okay hun things happen I'll talk to you soon and noooo funny business with Nicole

I laughed at my mom's joke there wasn't gonna be any "funny business" anytime soon, if Nicole isn't ready ill wait. its worth it.

Nicole was still sleeping so i was planning to make breakfast for all of us. As i look in her fridge i see waffles and bacon. Bingo, there's breakfast.

20 minutes later -

As i finish up the bacon i realize the waffles were almost done so i took those out to cool down and did the same for the bacon.

As i go to bend down for the waffles i feel a hand touch my butt, i jumped to see Nicole standing behind me laughing.

"did i scare you? she asks still giggling

"Yes, Yes you did. No kiss for you. i say firmly.

She makes a pouty face "Aww man that really sucks cause i thought you needed help on that project we were finishing up today.

I laugh, "Come here already." as my lips touch hers i felt like heaven, i loved her so much that she made my heart skip a beat.

But our kissing was interrupted by a "Ahem" from Rosalie and My little brother.

"Oh get a room you two." Leon says

"I couldn't agree more. Rosalie mumbles

"Oh you two hush you act like you never seen someone kiss each other before." i state.

Nicole buts in "Plus keep in reminder we seen you two kinda make-out soo..." she trails off.

"Well, this has been a lovely talk but-" Rosalie was cut off.

"Ah Ah Ah you've gotta eat breakfast before you walk off embarrassed." Nicole says.

"I hate you." Rosalie mutters.

Nicoles screams "LOVE YOU TOO SISSY POO."

As we finish eating breakfast Nicole and I head up stairs. to finish the project. The project that brought us together.

The project that made us were we stand today.

Boyfriend and Girlfriend.

As we sit on the bed finishing the last thing on the project she looks up at me.

"Alex." she sits up firmly.

"Nicole." i say looking up at her.

"When are we gonna go on our first date?" she wonders

I never thought about our first date, i just thought being boyfriend and girlfriend was about kissing and holding hands and buying gifts for each other for Christmas, Valentines day and more.

I never really thought of dates..

I look up at her, Nicole, would you like to go on a date with me tonight?

She smiles, "I'd love to." then she kisses me on the cheek.

1 hour later-

Finally Were finished. i mumbled.

Yep. Nicole says popping the "p" in yep.

I couldn't have finished this without you Nicole thank you, i smile.

Your welcome, she smiles back.

As i give her a thank you kiss the kiss turned into a make-out session, then i remember not to take things to far. But i couldn't help myself. i thought.

I pulled myself off Nicole for her sake and mine.

"Well..uh- lets go downstairs. she says awkwardly.

As we walk down stairs i tell Leon its time to go, as we get ready to walk out the door i hear Nicole tell me "I cant wait for tonight."

"That make two of us." i smile then walk away from the door

Tonight was gonna be Our first date.