Chapter 8 - My Innocence.

- Nicole's POV -

PG-13 Ish part...

As I felt my lips detach from his he grabbed my hand and ran to his car.

As we got in the car from the rain he looks at me with such passion and kisses me again.

As the kiss deepened i had to stop, i need air.

He looks at me "God, I love you so much Nicole.

As I breathe I say"I love you to Alex, i love you too

"wow never thought i'd be saying that in my life time. i thought.

As we drive back home he looks at me with sorrow in his eyes.

"What I said back there...I didn't mean it. he said.

"Imma tell you the same thing you told me..can you drop it? what has been said is done no point in going back. I state.

"Okay. he mumbles.

I lay my head against the window until we got to his house.

As we arrive it was still pouring and was planning to be that way for a couple days actually. So we hurry inside.

As I get inside, Alex looks at me.

"I'm sorry for pushing you in the mud here go in my room in change and ill get you a loose shirt and some comfortable pants.

As I walk in his room I automatically kick off my shoes and unzip my dress.

Alex walks in "I know they may be big but-.

He stopped when he seen me with just a bra and underwear on.

"I - ." I said nervously.

"You look beautiful." he states and walks up to my body.

As he get face to face with me i can feel his cold hands touching my stomach and go around to touch my back.

He whispers in my ear. "your so pure."

My body shivers. Next thing i know i feel a pair of soft lips connect with mine and we fall on the bed.

A person I've known since i was 5.. was about to possibly take my "innocence" away.

what am i doing?

was i ready for this?

asdfghjkl

I know i know my chapters are short. ;-; its just the reason why is my lap top charger is broken and my computer and charge without it so i have to use my phone to write..so as i soon as i get a charger for my laptop, LONGAAAH CHAPPTAAHS.

Sorry for the in convince - bella c: