Meeting the Fiance

Start from the beginning

"And remember, always look at your partner, otherwise they'll think you are ignoring them, or that you that you are disinterested." You look straight at Ciel, giving him a smile while he just pouted and tried to hide his blush.

After the lesson was done, Sebastian left the room with you and a smile on his face, while Ciel was left in the room and had a face of jealousy. "You are an excellent dancer (y/n)." Sebastian said. "Thank you, now if you'll excuse me, I'll check up with Elizabeth and see what she is doing."

~ More Timeskip ~

Elizabeth got everyone to dress in an outfit she chose. Tanaka wore a kimono thing, Bardroy wore a pink outfit with a wig, Finny wore a cat maid outfit, Mey-Rin was in her usual outfit, and you were in this dress.

 Tanaka wore a kimono thing, Bardroy wore a pink outfit with a wig, Finny wore a cat maid outfit, Mey-Rin was in her usual outfit, and you were in this dress

Author-chan: I know I said I wanted to hand draw stuff, but like a lot of people, I got lazy...

~ Back to the Story ~

"Blue suits you very well (y/n)." Finny compliments. "T-thank you." Your cheeks were now dusted with blush.
'A-am... Am I blushing!!!' "Y-you look good too! Adorable, even." You complimented Finny. And like what happened to you, he also started to blush. "T-thanks (y-y/n)."

After that conversation, he went to stand next to the other two servants while you just stood there, both of you looking like a giant mess. Once you calmed down, you look over at Elizabeth to see her trying to take
Mey-Rin's glasses off.

"Leave her alone." Everyone looks at the top of the stairs and there, we see Ciel at the top. "CIEL-" She then stared at Ciel's hand. "Ciel, where is the ring I bought you." 'God she looks terrifying.' You thought. She eventually throws a tantrum until she's snatches the ring from his hand.

"Elizabeth, give it back." He glares at her. After that, she chucks the ring to the floor, ultimately breaking the ring. Ciel looked furious, went over to slap her until a mysterious shadow steps in. SLAP!!!

Everyone in the room looks to see what happened. Ciel indeed slapped someone. However, it wasn't Sebastian,  Elizabeth, or even any of the servants. It was you who stood there, with a red mark on your face. "(y-" You cut Ciel off. "Ciel, you shouldn't be hitting your fiance."

You said as a shadow covers your eyes. Kyle runs over to you, "(y/n)! Are you alright!" Kyle says with concern. "I'm fine." I say. Ciel now regrets his actions, not only was he about to hit Elizabeth, but he hit you instead.

And you saying his name with such venom wasn't helping him either. After what happened, you calmly walk over next to the other three servants and stood there. Sebastian started to explain why the ring was so important to the Phantomhive family.

Ciel calmly picked up his now broken ring and tosses it out the window. "Ciel! How could you toss such a precious ring!" Elizabeth cried. "It was just an old ring." After he said that, he says.

   "Even without the ring, I'm still head of the Phantomhive Manor!" He said as Sebastian stood there looking like a proud dad.

   "No matter, right now, I must know whether or not if you'll dance with me?" He said with a smirk.

(A/n): For all y'all fangirls...

~ Back to Dancing ~

Sebastian was playing the violin, while everyone stares with amazement. After staring for a while, Grell decided to join in, and used his oh so majestic voice to sing, while you decided to play the piano that was coincidently in the room that was also coincidentally placed near the stair case.

Author-chan: For appropriate aestheticness...

You didn't want to stay mad at Ciel forever, so you continued playing. While he was dancing, he caught a glimpse of you, elegantly playing the piano. 'She's gorgeous.' He thought. Realizing what he thought, his face bursted into 50 shades of red.

"Is something wrong?" Asked Elizabeth. "O-oh, u-um, no, it's nothing." He replied. She looked puzzled but continued dancing,

~ Short Timeskip ~

Eventually Elizabeth had fallen asleep after dancing all day. She was going home by carriage and Grell was put in charge of bringing her home safely. Before Grell headed off, he confessed how he felt and how he changed because of the Phantomhive manor and because of Sebastian (Mostly Sebastian).

Once he was done confessing, he said his goodbyes and headed off to Elizabeth's home. Ciel remembered what had happened earlier and wanted to apologize. "H-hey, (y-y-n)." He said in a very nervous tone. "Yes?"

Ciel looked over to see (y/n) tilting her head to the side with a confused look. He blushed profusely as he talked. "U-um, I apologize about earlier, I-i hope you f-forgive me, and since it is already late, y-you might as w-well s-s-stay here for t-the n-ight." He said.

'Oh god, WHY WAS I STUTTERING MUCH!!!' He thought. "You don't have to do that, I already forgive you, but again, it is late, so we could stay over." You said, and gave him a smile. He was overfilled with joy that you didn't stay mad at him.

Author-chan: HA!!! I bet u thought I was going to  make him ask u out! Not yet ladies!!!

"Alright than, Sebastian, show (y/n) and Kyle their room for the night." "Yes, my lord." Everyone started to walk back inside. Sebastian showed the two a room with two beds

(The Phantomhive manor probably doesn't have a room like this, but just pretend they do)

"Here is your room." Said Sebastian. "Thank you Sebastian." Said (y/n). "You are quite welcome (y/n)." Sebastian smiled.

~ Short Timeskip ~

Almost everyone was asleep, except for Kyle (let's just pretend that demons need rest), he was quite tired but he couldn't go to sleep.

Kyle's POV
I looked down at (y/n), I can tell she's already caught so much of the boys' affection, knowing well that she'll be too oblivious to notice them till the last second. "God (y/n), when will you learn."
___________________________
AND I'M DONE!!!
Hopefully you guys enjoyed it. This took me a while to finish up. I was officially typing in my phone, but then I switched to computer because it was faster. When I went out, the computer deleted the majority of my work, do I went back to phone. Again, I apologize for any mistakes I made and for taking so long to update. Hope you have a good day!!!

I Love Ya!!! <3
- Author-chan