The Hard Part.

A/N This may Get emotional.

Lauren's P.O.V

I went over to her and sat on her bed,it killed me to see her like this.we where sat on her bed,legs crossed and She took a deep breath and told me everything. At first I was extremely pissed off with keaton for hurting her this way. But then it hit me. "Camila Why Didn't you tell me about this" A look of Guilt fell on her face and she spoke. "I diddnt want to wworry you" she stuttered and then something else hit and a tear formed in my eye. "you where with austin,he knew before I did" "its not like that" she protested,tears streaming down her face. "thats what it seems like to me" we where both silent for a while. This was gonna hurt like hell but I couldnt stand to see her unhappy. "Camila we need to brake up" she looked like someone had stabbed her in the chest. Tears where streaming down her face even harder now and she wasnt fighting it,it took everything i had not to go and comfort her. she finally stumbled out a word. "wwwhy" she asked. "because I know you have feelings for me but it is clear that you like him" I said letting the tears stream down my face,I gave up fighting them. "I ddo..buu" she stuttred again "Camz dont,Call me when you know what you want" I said and I Left.

Camila's P.O.V

"Call me when you know what you want" Those words kept replaying in my head. she said that then walked. out of my room,out of my house,out of my life. I love her and she left. I havent stopped crying,it hurts to much. its my fault,I shouldnt have kissed austin and she wouldnt have a reason to question my feelings. well done cabello. at some point my endless cycle of thouhts finally gave up and I went to sleep. seemingly numbing the pain for a few hours.

Lauren's P.O.V

I left and I got in my car and drove home. I was barely able to see due to the blurred vision. stupid tears. stupid heartache. I hate everything right now. it just hurts too damn much. I ran upstairs and jumped on my bed not bothering to get change and I lay on my bed and I finally managed to slow down my tears and turn them into muffled sobs. I curled into a ball and tried to get some sleep