Round 2

its second lesson now,and I couldnt get there quick enough. I still feel scared and on egdge about last night and when im with her it makes me forget everything. first lesson was really boring,I had maths,dont get me wrong I love my teacher mr sheeran but he gave us an hour long lecture on why we needed maths in life. not what I needed right now. I reached the door and she was awiting outside,her eyes lit up when she saw me and I went straight into her arms. I wrapped my arms around her and snuggled in her chest and all my troubles melted. she softly kissed the top of my head. "you okay camz" she asked worried. "yeah im fine,just missed you" I breathed into her chest. "camz its only been a few hours" she chuckled and grabbed my hand. "better not keep lovato waiting" she said and we walked in and sat down. Miss lovato was sat her desk wich meant today was probably gonna be a chilled lesson. "okay class,seen as we are waiting for most of you to hand in your projects,today is a free lesson" there where a few cheers and students began talking amongs them selves. I saw dj and mani whispering and my phone went of.

From: Cheechee (group message)

you two wanna hang with me an mani tonight ?

From: Lauren

sure :)

To:CheeChee

im in :)

From: ally

im there :)

I smiled and turned to talk to ally about what we where gonna where and stuff,we where both pretty excited and I needed something to take my mind of everything.

*after school*

I got home and and had a shower,I changed and I was grabbing my bag when I heared a beep,I said bye to mami and went to get in the car. lauren came to pick me up and we made our way there. when we arived we found that Dinah and normani had already grabbed a table "sup dawgs" she greeted. "hey dmac" I smiled and hugged them both and we sat down. We began to talk and conversation was flowing easily when I noticed lauren was staring with a confused look. "whats up" "what happened to your eye" shit I thought the make up covered it. think camila think. "I...erm..hit it on the door" she chuckled and kissed me gently on the eye "your such a clutz camz" that was a close one. at that moment I felt my phone vibrate.

Unknown: Last night was fun wasnt it ? brake up with her or it will happen again.

panick flooded my body and a tear filled my eye,I had to get away before she saw. "im going to the bbbathroom" I stutred and walked of. when I got to the bathroom  I began to sob with fear,but then I calmed down and fixed my face. I didnt realise there was someone else in here until I looked to the wall and froze. "I mean it cabello" he snarled. I immediatly knew he was referring to the text message. before I knew it I was pushed to the floor and he was on top of me with his fist in the air ready to throw a punch. "I will make your life a livi.."

"Keaton what the fuck are you doing ?"

A/N thanks to my awesome best freind,without her you probably wouldnt have got two chapters :) ps I know you didnt like the short chapter too much so how'd you like the cliffhanger ? ;)