"You don't have any proof, Mr. Wolfe." Mr. Dunn says and squints his eyes.

Mr. Wolfe removes a few documents from his briefcase and places it on the desk. Mr. Dunn picks up the pages and inspects them. Victor and Ella were too busy stealing fleeting glances at each other to notice his bewildered expression.

"Um, well, Ella, you may return to class. I think this meeting has run long enough." Mr. Dunn comments, plastering a huge, ill at ease smile on his face. Ella was stunned, what could possibly have been on those documents? She wonders.

"I think so too, Phil. It was a pleasure to meet you." Victor assertively and overconfidently replies and gets up from his chair, Ella follows his lead. Mr. Dunn gives Victor a brief look of odium, causing Ella to bite the insides of her cheeks in order to suppress her laugh. She had never seen Mr. Dunn's defeated look before.

They walk out of the office, but Victor opens the door to rub the salt deeper in Mr. Dunn's already sheered flesh.

"Picture me giving those documents to the press the next time Ella gets into trouble, okay? I doubt she will, but keep it in mind, and make sure all Ella's teachers know that you're cool with this entire ordeal. " Victor triumphantly says and shuts the door, leaving an enraged Mr. Dunn rumbling in malice within the confined walls of his office.

"Well, sweetheart, we've had quite a morning, huh?" Mr. Wolfe says with a smirk as they stand a few steps away from Mr. Dunn's office.

"Victor, what are you doing here? I'm keeping you from your job." Ella comments in a scolding tone.

"Sweetheart, I saw the news. I didn't want you to handle this confrontation on your own. It's my entire fault, the media are relentless and I came to be your dauntless saviour." He valiantly defends, causing her to see hearts flutter about in the air.

"I can handle myself, Victor. I've been bullied all my life, I have no family to disappoint, I think I've become immune to critique- the media is nothing compared to what I have faced. Besides, I have a cover story, I'll say I helped you discuss the orphanages renovations- I am going to live there after all." She replies, factually.

"Well, the media thinks we're budding romantics. Can't we just say I took you on a date?" He asks with a huge, childish grin. Ella gets a little flustered by his question; she was a high school student and he a grown man. In some countries this would be proscribed and frowned upon.

"Victor, I don't think that'll be wise. Let's stick to my story." She replies, trying to hide her flushed expression.

"Your facial expression doesn't make it seem like you want to use your story, but I wholeheartedly understand. We'll use yours, for now. Now let me accompany you to your friends." He says, remaining dashing throughout his sentences.

Ella follows next to him as they walk through the corridors, still filled with many nosy students.

"Oh my gosh, it's Victor Wolfe!"

"Lola, take a picture!"

"He's incredibly dreamy!"

"She's so lucky!"

Victor seemed serene as he walked pass these love-struck girls, all ready to bow at his feet and call him king. Ella, on the other hand, was trembling as she walked alongside a man with this much physical appeal.