Part 12- Trouble

❇❇❇TROUBLE❇❇❇

"She's the nerd that skipped school to go out with Victor Wolfe yesterday."

"She's walking with headmaster Dunn, she's so in trouble."

"It's the quiet ones you always need to watch out for."

"The millionaire Victor Wolfe, but he's older than her. "

Those were only but a few snickers Ella had endured during her misery-filled saunter to the headmaster's office. She was now seated outside headmaster Dunn's office, he was dealing with a troubled student- a bully, to be exact.

She compared her spotless record to that of Zack the terroriser, she knew she didn't belong in the same place as someone who vandalizes, uses tainted language with teachers and picks fights on a regular basis. She merely spent a day with a multi-millionaire, there was nothing wrong with that.

Then again, this multi-millionaire was Victor Wolfe, she skipped school and people found out by reading the nationwide news.

"Expelled! Do you hear me? I don't want delinquents like you ruining my school! If you parents aren't here this time, don't bother coming back!" Mr. Dunn yells from inside his office, resulting in Ella's soul departing from her body. The office door opens and an infuriated Zack and Mr. Dunn walk out.

"Remember, I want to see your parents tomorrow. No excuses this time." Mr. Dunn says, leaving Zack to walk off in a huff.

"You," He turns his beady gaze to Ella, "Get in." He coldly instructs and gestures to his office. Ella apprehensively gets up from her seat and makes her frozen solid legs take uneasy strides into Mr. Dunn's office.

"Have a seat," He commands and closes the office door, leaving all her gallantry to fly out of the windows instead. "Let's talk about your little stunt yester—" Mr. Dunn impedes his approaching lecture when he hears commotion taking place outside his office.

"Sir, you can't just walk into a meeting!" Mrs. Parker says from outside the door to an unexpected guest.

The door opens and Victor walks across the threshold. He may have just been in a business suit, but Ella saw him in an unbuttoned, flowing shirt, holding Excalibur to the heavens with an enchanting, pallid light as his majestic backdrop.

"Good day, sir. I am Mr. Wolfe." He greets and walks up to Mr. Dunn, shaking his hand. Victor seats himself down unsolicited and gives a trembling Ella a brief smirk.

"Mr. Wolfe, I don't even know how to approach this subject right now. Ella made a mockery of this school—" Mr. Dunn's tone was beginning to pick up volume after every word.

"Watch your words, Phil ." Victor lowly warns. Ella internally felt a tinge of amusement by Victor's use of Mr. Dunn's first name.

"How do know my first name?" Mr. Dunn asked with furrowed brows.

"That's not the only thing I know about you. I know that you've been slowly, but significantly, taking money from the school's account and placing it into your own, knowing that there are quite a few things in this school in need of repair." Victor answered in a monotone voice, causing Ella- and quite possibly Mr. Dunn, to each receive chills for dissimilar reasons.