Alexi's face didn't change throughout my confession. She wouldn't be able to guess who I am, surely.

It'd be a death sentence for myself if she did.

"Whenever you're ready." She says softly, giving me a few seconds to get myself back.

"His name was Dean, that boy I killed when I was with Taylor. He was 13, just a kid. I fear I won't ever be able to forgive myself for it. I regret not doing more to protect my Mom and Dad, I just wish things would've turned out differently. And then, I had a friend when I was younger named Eric." It can't hurt telling her his name, Erin wouldn't have told her. "I wanted to marry him or something. He was everything and I lost him. I regret not staying with him and finding him and protecting him."

"Thank you for your candor." She smiles at me soothingly, "I know this part is hard. It won't be repeated under any circumstances."

"The Loyalty trial will be held in the game room, with 3 witnesses of my choosing." She stood up, and I went with her until we were both in the game room.

Sawyer, Hayden and Devil were already sat in their designated seats.

I sat next to Devil, who proceeded to shuffle away slightly.

"So you hate me now too? Join the club." I mutter under my breath, acknowledging for the first time that Devil had ignored me since discovering about my Mom and Dad's death.

As well as supposedly smashing my room to shreds.

But before Alexi could even begin, Rebecca storms into the room and dived at me. She grabs my collar, pulling me up and slams me against the wall.

I narrow my eyes at her, wrapping my fingers around her wrist. "You have 5 seconds to get your fucking hands off me before I smash your fucking head in."

"Don't play fucking games with me, Cleveland." She spits, letting go of me and throwing a piece of paper in my direction.

My eyebrows furrow and confusion consumes me until I read the words on the paper.

You're going to die

                                                                                           In your best friends arms

                              Maybe not now, maybe not in 2 weeks time

But in 10 years from now

Your body will be left rotting in the ground

You may argue,                             and fight,                     and struggle

Playing along because it's all just fun and games to you

But imagine this:

                            You're being held back with a gun to your head

           And your best friend                                        by your side

I grin, smirking as you struggle and resist

                                                                                                                  As you refuse to submit

And then you make the ultimate sacrifice

As your body drops to the ground, leaving trails of blood in the Winter Snow