Chapter One

"Forty nine, ow! Fifty, ow!" I cried out, as they whipped me as punishment. Punishment for what? Nothing. 

That good for nothing brat of a child told my adoptive parents that I insulted her.

Like I would waste my time to insult a piece of shit like her.

"There better not be a second time or else punishment will be worse," Darlia warned.

I kept my mouth shut as I nodded my head, before quickly running to my closet sized room.

Tears began pouring out of my eyes, but they weren't tears of sadness.

No, they were tears of happiness.

Maybe that's one of the reasons they call me freak, psycho or weirdo, but it actually doesn't bother me.

It's nice being different, even if it is weird, but that's what makes one special.

"Awe, are you crying?" Jon, my adopted brother asked in a baby voice, as he barged in my little room.

"And what if I am?" I questioned back, smiling at him as I twirled a strand of my curly, red hair.

"You're such a freak, you little bitch," he said, looking around my room. My silver necklace caught his attention.

"Well without freaks like me, there would be no one for people like you to make feel unwanted, when really they're the ones whose dying inside," I said.

He walked up really slowly to me before punching me in my stomach, making me laugh. 

"You punch like a girl," I giggled. 

He turned around to leave, but he grabbed my chain off the cardboard, which I had as a bedside table. 

"This will look much prettier on Michelle," he said, before leaving my room.

I wasn't going to argue or say anything, because I know that I would still get it back. 

So I just began talking to the people in my room, that always visited me when no one else was around or when I was feeling down.

They always made me feel special and they were the only ones who actually cared about me here.

Hey Guys! I hope you are enjoying this story. Feel free to leave any suggestions to help make this story better or your opinions in the comments section below.

And I know that this chapter was short, but I'm going to try to make the next longer.

Anyways, Bye!!!